All 6,316 game Reviews

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

I admit that you really lost points without the music. Still, it was a good game. You're just such a talented artist I love anything by you. I lost count of the Epic Battle Fantasy series. I guess 5 is the next one. Everything looks great.

The backgrounds are probably the best. This may in fact be your weakest game. It was at least an experiment. There should have been some movement. The mecha dress up game was much better.

Rotary Rotary

I have to admit this was pretty interesting, but not quite my thing. At least it was different. I guess I'm not much for puzzle games. The music was pretty nice. The colors were good and bright. It's enjoyable.

I'd have to look at a walkthrough. Wow, no easy medals. Well, games are supposed to challenge you. I feel bad for not being smarter. At least I tried.

JauqAr responds:

Glad you found it interesting. I did design this game to be very difficult so don't feel too bad.

Thanks,
Jauq

TF2 Soundboard: Scout TF2 Soundboard: Scout

It's been a long time since I've looked at a soundboard. I guess they're not really that special anymore. Still, this was fun. The scout is a very fun character. What I do is that I go and click them all at once. Well, as first as I can.

It's an easy way to hear everything. I don't have that much time okay! This guy's voice is cool. You keep all the original sounds. That's to be expected.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Is this the easiest game ever made? Well, maybe it's the quickest game ever made. Or shortest. I feel bad because my mom once tried to play this and still couldn't win. Well, she just gave up. I thought she used to play games.

I'd love to see speedruns. Well, I can make any myself. It's a cute silly little game. I can understand why it's so popular. It really is fun.

DIED HARD DIED HARD

I could certainly get used to it, but it's not really my thing. It's probably because of how it's hard to fire. I like it more when you can just fire with one button. It's simpler for me. It's still something that's fairly creative. I can appreciate that.

The graphics probably could have been better too. Still, it had zombies. I don't know why zombies would go after a tank. I thought this would be a parody of "Die Hard". I guess it's just the name.

Newgrounds Pass 2 Newgrounds Pass 2

Well, this is odd. I know I got Level 32 right. It's "peas" correct? It still doesn't work. I like all the music. I thought this would be something educational.

At least it was creative. I must have played the other ones. This at least seems familiar. I guess it's fine for what it is. I'm just bad at it.

Snakes and Ladders Snakes and Ladders

I thought the game was called "Chutes And Ladders". Now that I think about it, I don't know if I ever played this game as a kid. Wow, I missed out on so much! Well, there was still Candyland. I was doing really badly on my first try. Then I got to 83!

I still lost, but that's a lot better than the 22 I was at! I guess it's just luck. It's still fun, though. I love how bright and colorful this all is. It seems authentic to the original game. I won my second.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Wow, that was one long quiz. It's been awhile since I've done a quiz of any kind. Aren't the longer ones tests? Anyway, this was very fun. I got low grades, but apparently they're not that bad. I'd survive well!

It helps that I love zombies. I know so much about them. It's just my thing. I appreciate a different kind of game. I loved the music too!

The Best of Newgrounds 07 The Best of Newgrounds 07

This was great! I just loved learning about all the different events of 2007. It wasn't until the following year that I was officially registered. I remember most of this. I first discovered this website in 2004. Wow, were we in stride back then.

My favorite parts were the flash bits. I'm glad it didn't just end with the first part. That "Endless Handbag" gets used a lot. I always want to learn the history of everything. I hope more people make stuff like this.

GolfGolf GolfGolf

I didn't care for this game because there wasn't much going on. I mean, it was just the same screen over and over. You should have used some variety. The pink background was a bit gaudy. It was just the same style. I also suck at this.

It's weird how its too hard and too simple at the same time. You need to have some music. Then again, I don't know how to directly address you. I don't think it's the same guy doing all the games. Whatever, you people have done better.