All 6,229 game Reviews

DeathMatch 1.0 DeathMatch 1.0

That was a good game, but the layout was really weird. I didn't even notice that those skulls looked different at first! I guess I'll give you points for that. It was just weird when the kittens appeared. I thought those were bombs or something. The title's pretty strange.

You'd think "Deathmatch" would be a fighting game. At least the music's good. Skulls are pretty cool. It's paced fairly well. Uh, Happy Halloween?

Sky Knight Sky Knight

It's been too long since I've played a game like this! There will probably never be a sequel to "RaidenX". I just love how ambitious this was. I'm not that good at it, though. I'm glad I got two lives. Well, it seemed like a lot more with those health powerups.

At fist, I was afraid there'd be no music, but there was! I loved the graphics. Even the powerups looked nice. The sounds were very authentic. There could have been more variety with the enemies, though.

Night Trap Night Trap

Why does it say "Taco Man the girls"? Shouldn't there be an "and" in there? Taco-Man looks scary with boobs. I never played the original game, but know a lot about it. I saw a lot of gameplays. Thank you for including this walkthrough!

It's so easy. Your animation style is quite distinctive. Shouldn't he have used the name Taco-Woman? Even his own wife is just called wife. While not a fan of the genre, this is still great.

Four Second Firestorm Four Second Firestorm

I'm so glad I can go back to this game and check the stuff I got wrong. Sometimes you just need to do that! I think my favorite was the candle lighting. I managed to get that one down the easiest! I love the format. It's just cool to see these screens flying around.

I think I got three or four of them down on the first try. Is that good? You know how to make good pacing. Wow, that's a lot of developers! One for each minigame I bet!

Commando Commando

I'm so impressed at how much the game has advanced since this first installment. This is a good game, but nowhere near as good as the second. The graphics are great. I feel bad for never playing "Metal Slug" as a kid. It has such an impact on this website! The sounds are great.

It's probably too hard. It's enemies over and over. I never have time to destroy that airplane. Still, it paved the way for a great sequel. This was just fine.

Zombie Defence XT Zombie Defence XT

It was easy to understand, but that was the main problem. It was too easy to understand. That and the graphics weren't good at all. It was still nice for a really quick play. I don't know why there's rabbits there. Isn't that something more for Easter?

It reminds me of that Easter Rampage game. That was a lot better. You really needed better designs. At least it was kind of different. That wasn't enough to save it.

Halloween Cursorized Halloween Cursorized

I was very impressed by this! I had no idea the number would be so high! I guess the design itself wasn't that abstract, but it didn't matter. The music is fantastic. It's just oozing with creativity. I love how there's just so many things to do.

Okay, maybe it's hard to use the cursors and arrow keys at the same time, but it's still great. I just love this theme. It's amazing how much you can do with Halloween. I love creative stuff. I still probably won't make my own.

Jive Machine Jive Machine

Why isn't this score higher? It's just great to mess with a real life person here. I was amazed at how many functions there were. Oh, and the backgrounds were amazing! You just got down all of the memes of this website so well. I also love all these songs.

I mean, you guys seriously chose some of the best Internet songs. There's a reason these are so popular. It was great to see all this familiar stuff. Uh, the songs are already stated while they're being played. I don't need to see the credits.

Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

Okay, I admit there wasn't that much to this. It was just Pac-Man with Weebl and Bob characters. I still didn't care in the least! I love Pac-Man! How can you go wrong with a remake so authentic to the style of the original game? Again, not that hard to imitate.

Everything's just so nice and bright here. Purple works really well here. It was funny to hear them talk too. I don't even remember this ox. I thought I knew the characters better.

Half Life 2 Flash Half Life 2 Flash

Well, I feel quite bad for you. I mean, this seemed to be pretty authentic to the original game. It's just that there was nothing interesting going on. It was just you in the same place killing the same enemies over and over. I wish there was music. At least there was sound.

I can see why the rating is so low. I thought this would be a cartoon, judging from the title. The logo loaded really slow at first. Well, it wasn't worth it. I was able to understand the gameplay, if nothing else.