Watch out for Pumpkins Watch out for Pumpkins

I didn't care for this cartoon. I mean, it was way too short. Yeah, I can tell this was an early cartoon from you. Your later stuff is much better. At least it was a little unpredictable, I guess? Pumpkins are nice.

There just isn't much to say. I thought this would be a game with this title. In fact, it probably would have worked better as one! Just nothing interesting at all. The music's fine at least.

Crown Crown

Well, this was really strange. The thing is, it was hard for me to tell what the message was. Was there even a deeper message? I saw a bunch of fast food. Was this criticism of that? Was it something about monarchy?

Well, it certainly looked great. There was at least a crown. The red worked quite well. I'm always glad that you're here. Thanks for the English lyrics.

TMNT: REBEL- Halloween TMNT: REBEL- Halloween

This was hilarious. It's just great to see Leonardo being punished for all this screaming. I felt like this was the perfect length too. We all want to do the same to him. "Saw" has been parodied so many times. There should be a collection or something for it.

It was great for a Halloween short. The voices are still funny. Is this the end of the series? It was certainly fun while it lasted. Well, nothing can go on forever.

DeathMatch 1.0 DeathMatch 1.0

That was a good game, but the layout was really weird. I didn't even notice that those skulls looked different at first! I guess I'll give you points for that. It was just weird when the kittens appeared. I thought those were bombs or something. The title's pretty strange.

You'd think "Deathmatch" would be a fighting game. At least the music's good. Skulls are pretty cool. It's paced fairly well. Uh, Happy Halloween?

Sky Knight Sky Knight

It's been too long since I've played a game like this! There will probably never be a sequel to "RaidenX". I just love how ambitious this was. I'm not that good at it, though. I'm glad I got two lives. Well, it seemed like a lot more with those health powerups.

At fist, I was afraid there'd be no music, but there was! I loved the graphics. Even the powerups looked nice. The sounds were very authentic. There could have been more variety with the enemies, though.

Night Trap Night Trap

Why does it say "Taco Man the girls"? Shouldn't there be an "and" in there? Taco-Man looks scary with boobs. I never played the original game, but know a lot about it. I saw a lot of gameplays. Thank you for including this walkthrough!

It's so easy. Your animation style is quite distinctive. Shouldn't he have used the name Taco-Woman? Even his own wife is just called wife. While not a fan of the genre, this is still great.

The Real Folk Blues The Real Folk Blues

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

Halls of the Holy Halls of the Holy

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut 3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

philip literal philip literal

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Sleeping Good Personality Sleeping Good Personality

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Joe from Forever Ago Joe from Forever Ago

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.