Sixth Grade Camp Sixth Grade Camp

I admit this one went on a bit too long. It was still pretty funny. I did like the bit at the end about the huge shit. I don't think I was ever in a situation like that. I never went to camp in the winter. I used to go to Christian camp.

That would probably make great material. Yeah, I was raised really religiously. I still am, okay? I don't even remember the food that much. Probably still had a better time than you.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

I believe this is Rina-chan's most viewed submission! It's weird how she's created as a writer and not a voice actress. I know she's a voice actress. I just love the great animation brought to us by none other than Kirbopher. The Big Gay Dance is pretty catchy. My favorite was probably the bit with Samus.

Yeah, she's just that hot. Yeah, there's some slash in this! Not that I'm into that. It's great how you guys get so many jokes and movements in a fairly short time. My only complaint is that there should have been backgrounds.

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

I admit I was skeptical of this at first. With this high rating, it had a lot going for it. I ended up loving it as much as anyone else! Seriously, this was awesome! I was just amazed at how relentless it was in every sense of the word! There was too much going on!

We get a great song too. I wish it was longer so the cartoon would be longer! There's just this wide mashup of beautiful colors. I need to be more familiar with gildedguy. I need to be familiar with you! This was just awesome.

gildedguy responds:

Thanks for the review. I got lot more animations, please check em out!

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

I admit that you really lost points without the music. Still, it was a good game. You're just such a talented artist I love anything by you. I lost count of the Epic Battle Fantasy series. I guess 5 is the next one. Everything looks great.

The backgrounds are probably the best. This may in fact be your weakest game. It was at least an experiment. There should have been some movement. The mecha dress up game was much better.

Rotary Rotary

I have to admit this was pretty interesting, but not quite my thing. At least it was different. I guess I'm not much for puzzle games. The music was pretty nice. The colors were good and bright. It's enjoyable.

I'd have to look at a walkthrough. Wow, no easy medals. Well, games are supposed to challenge you. I feel bad for not being smarter. At least I tried.

JauqAr responds:

Glad you found it interesting. I did design this game to be very difficult so don't feel too bad.

Thanks,
Jauq

TF2 Soundboard: Scout TF2 Soundboard: Scout

It's been a long time since I've looked at a soundboard. I guess they're not really that special anymore. Still, this was fun. The scout is a very fun character. What I do is that I go and click them all at once. Well, as first as I can.

It's an easy way to hear everything. I don't have that much time okay! This guy's voice is cool. You keep all the original sounds. That's to be expected.

The Real Folk Blues The Real Folk Blues

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

Halls of the Holy Halls of the Holy

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut 3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

philip literal philip literal

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Sleeping Good Personality Sleeping Good Personality

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Joe from Forever Ago Joe from Forever Ago

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.