Donkey Kong Country? Donkey Kong Country?

Personally, I was turned off by this. No pun intended. Well, maybe. I don't know if weed gives you hallucinations. That's more LSD. Anyway, the sprite work wasn't bad.

The background looked off. It just didn't make much sense for Donkey Kong. Why would he of all video game characters get high? You could have used anyone else. Well, he does live in a pretty wacky place.

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

It was great, but I didn't think it was that great. Hmm, that's still a compliment, I think? Anyway, it was fun to see this great animation. I guess I haven't been following the other entries. I took...not getting into that one. Anyway, this was still great.

The action really did build up. A bear riding a dragon can never go wrong. I always recognize that helmet. Everything moves so smoothly. I didn't know he'd actually hit the bear with the arrow.

BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

I admit this was a weaker entry by you. It was probably too short. Still, even the weaker stuff made by you is recommendable. It's mostly because the animation is so good. I really had no idea where this would take off.

I was thinking it might be supernatural stuff. They actually do have a lot of that in the show. It's just never important to the story. How odd. I like all the all caps title.

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Dang, you made a good game with such a simple premise! I'm especially impressed at how you changed colors like that. It was easy to get used to, but it was so creative. The music's great too. I think my highest combo was 13. I didn't even realize the color change at first.

I should have known that would be too easy. It's still very fun. I like seeing the Agnry Faic pop up everywhere. He should destroy stuff! It's a game that you can just play forever, granted you're good at it.

Pac Adventure Pac Adventure

It's great to have Pac-Man games of any kind. This was easier than most of these games. Then again, there aren't that many Pac-Man games. I guess it's just hard to do a lot of variants of the character. I really like the graphics. It's fun just to see Pac-Man move around like this.

I do recall seeing a lot of newer Pac-Man games, but it seems like nowadays they're just forgotten. The original one is the only one most people are familiar with. It still holds up! Well, you couldn't eat the enemies. Dang bats!

Line Runner Line Runner

I was very impressed at how much fun this was! I thought it would just be a standard game where you draw a line. You know, the ones where you just draw one and then push a button where the character automatically goes on it. Well, this character did automatically go on it, but boy was it unique! I just love seeing this detail. There’s so much going on every second.

The music was great too. It was pretty hard to avoid those spikes. Whatever, it had so much to it. I had to work hard to keep up with it. I liked all the different powerups too.

The Real Folk Blues The Real Folk Blues

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

Halls of the Holy Halls of the Holy

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut 3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

philip literal philip literal

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Sleeping Good Personality Sleeping Good Personality

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Joe from Forever Ago Joe from Forever Ago

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.