All 8,088 movie Reviews

Ouija Board Ouija Board

I still don't buy this. There is a big upside to supernatural claims. If you truly think your house is haunted or whatever, you can always have skeptics inspect it. If they don't find any ghosts (which has never happened) they'll simply tell you what is really wrong with your house. That's what so great about supernatural claims. You win either way.

I've never had something happen like this to me. It reminds me of Weegee. I don't dare doubt that guy's power, though. I hear everything say how much they hate religion. I doubt supernatural stuff like this will do any better.

Pmation: "Pail Problems" Pmation: "Pail Problems"

What's funny about this cartoon was that it was surprisingly heartwarming. I mean, it really did have a nice ending. Most of these guys have bad luck getting a girlfriend. This was more or less the closest we got. The animation was as good as ever. So were the sounds.

Even without dialogue, it's quite expressive. That's what these cartoons are known for. Dang, are you prolific. You must have the most Daily Features. I like how unpredictable it is.

Good Morning Shut Up with Jimmy Pee! 10/18/17 Good Morning Shut Up with Jimmy Pee! 10/18/17

I've never heard of John Dunsworth before. I'm usually better with celebrity deaths. Hey, it's the alien! I liked when he mentioned the $400 on the car. I recently spent $351 to fix my car's charger. That was shortly after I got a new battery!

It's always something with cars. The weather duck seems kind of pointless. Well, I live in Florida so it was kind of useful. I need to watch "Game Of Thrones". That nacho joke was great.

threebrain responds:

hahaha what town in Florida? I can put it in. Yeah I need to do more with Weather Duck, but have been at my moms for the last coupla' days with no wacom tablet haha. Thanks!

Skyrim:Sneaking Skyrim:Sneaking

I liked this, but didn't love it. I was disappointed with how short it was. The animation was still really nice. That's not an arrow to the knee! That's an arrow to the head! What a bad representation of a meme!

The voice was pretty good. It's just hard to go into much detail here. It's fine for a brief little cartoon. It seems authentic to Skryim. Dang, was that popular.

[KK] Skyrum [KK] Skyrum

I am kind of impressed that this appeared in the Skyrim section. It doesn't seem like the Kitty Krew has their own collection here. At least you're recognized somewhere. I know little about Skyrim. I gradually have become more familiar with it. This website has told me so much about video games.

Didn't care for the voices. It works better with the Clock Crew. The animation was quite bad. At least it was something. This was just mostly bland.

Good Morning Shut Up with Jimmy Pee! 10/17/17 Good Morning Shut Up with Jimmy Pee! 10/17/17

This is probably the best in the series. It helps that I'm more familiar with the series. I actually liked the audience. They seemed to take part in this movie quite well. I like the alien. I think he appeared in one of your earlier cartoons.

Then again, I haven't seen your older stuff in a long time. I appreciate learning these things. I had never heard of them! Mostly, I just stick to "The Daily Show". This could be daily too.

threebrain responds:

haha thanks! Yeah I am trying to make it like a daily morning show. Trying to get the jokes tighter and stuff. :-D

Neurocircuit 2 Neurocircuit 2

I was not expecting a compilation. My favorite bits were probably the stop motion parts. It's hard to review something like this. I did like that Looney Tunes outro. Outro? That's really a word?

I don't think I saw the original Neurocircuit. This was for the most part animated very nicely. The humor was very non sequitur. It was certainly unique that way. I'm glad to have come by it.

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

That was awesome! I really loved the animation. It was just so adorable. I could tell it would just be an intro. I don't care because it was adorable all the same. I wish I was into "Cardcaptor Sakura".

I did watch the movie, or one movie based on it. I still don't understand most of the references. The music that is featured here is great. Derpy's so much fun. I love MLP!

Good Morning Shut Up with Jimmy Pee! 10/16/17 Good Morning Shut Up with Jimmy Pee! 10/16/17

I'm going to assume all this stuff is true. I did enjoy this, but didn't love it. Oh, you didn't advertise for YT this time. Good for you! The hurricane is the thing I'm the most aware of. There are too many to list now.

Now this is something that's topical. I wish Jimmy Pee would make more jokes, though. He doesn't quite have that much personality. This is why I don't go on cruise ships. Well, I can't afford them anyway.

threebrain responds:

hahaha thanks, Ericho! Trying to tighten the jokes. Check today's Yeah I am hoping they get tighter, faster and better as I keep 'em going.

Abobo Truth Of Stache Abobo Truth Of Stache

I've looked at the Abobo sprite for a long time and I never thought about this. I mean, I always thought it was just a frown. I guess it does look like a mustache. I wish I wasn't reminded of that awful "Double Dragon" movie. Abobo was the worst thing about it! He was my favorite character!

Admittedly, I'm not a fan of the games. I just know him. The animation here was great. Yeah, the Big Adventure game was fantastic too. I'll go with the mustache.