View Profile Ericho

8,777 Movie Reviews

How very nice! I was quite impressed by how much story it had without any dialogue. I'm so glad it kept that up. I appreciate the animation of course. It is kind of hard to follow with no talking. I'm more used to stuff like slapstick with no dialogue.

The only Wilhelm I know is of a scream. I didn't hear that here! I'm glad you describe the story. I hope this has its own section here. This was submitted on my 30th birthday!

That was great! I really did love the creativity. It just wasn't that unique. It's hard to come by unique stuff. Of course Madness is so awesome you can do anything with it! What a great collab!

Well, it was just inspiration, but still you have a lot of people to thank for this. I'd mention what the signs say, but you can just pause the video for that. They're not freeze frame bonuses. Those big guys are always hard to take down. Great to see different colored blood too.

For an intro, that was pretty good. I really did like the animation. I just wish it had lyrics. Maybe it does? "Star Trek" had lyrics most people don't know about. The music was nice.

It just wasn't too interesting. I guess it could have been a little longer. It certainly has some potential. I like the little details. It's just not that great.

6,500 Game Reviews

Hmm, what an odd game. You just click over and over? Not much. I mean, I didn't even get a medal showing up on screen. You are a true underdog indeed! It is just text.

I guess there's nothing terrible. Well, you got front page! At least it automatically pauses. The music can get annoying. Yeah, not memorable.

That was a lot better than I thought. I really did like how you had to figure everything out. You have to pay close attention to everything. I admit I don't like how you earn the medals. I wish you could just get them by completing the levels. Well, it's still a lot of fun.

Z looks like Disgust from "Inside Out". That's a funny design. It's quite unpredictable. I wish I knew how to get to some levels. Not past them, to get TO them.

I was confused as to how I wasn't getting any medals. I know for a fact I list the match and got a card. It's just not working at the time! Anyway, this was still pretty fun. You had a nice area to explore. My favorite part might be the sound.

It suits the atmosphere so much. You know how to create an interesting world. Well, it's just one big house, but that's enough. The sprite work could probably be better. I still support that appearing here.

CjElliott responds:

Thanks for the review and kind words, we will have a patch to fix the medals for everyone very soon :)

1,291 Audio Reviews

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

1,912 Art Reviews

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.

I am one of the most prolific reviewers on this website and even on the Internet! I am proud to be such a huge fan of this website!

30, Male