View Profile Ericho

8,732 Movie Reviews

Dolphin dick? A dick with a hole on the wiener? You mean not at the end like most? I'm amazed that could be real. I never had a little sister OR a little brother. I have a bigger brother though.

I do love seeing stick figures punch each other. Well, it's not even punching. I'm amazed at how dysfunctional you were. Well, the people you knew at least. I bet if I tried remembering very hard, I could get something as bizarre as that.

I admit that this wasn't bad. It just didn't seem deserving of a Daily Feature. It's just Michael knifing Shaggy. It's too short. I do like the stop motion animation. It was done quite well.

I do like Shaggy's voice. It's quite spot on. It's just fine for what it is. It just isn't too watchable. Would have worked better as a preview.

Guess who? It began quite awhile in 2018? I can't wait for that year! Congratulations on getting into the Top 50! I can't believe it didn't win an award! Well, some things get better with age.

Mid 2005 isn't that far off from October 2006. Yeah, I remember back in those days. It's okay to like "Pokemon" right? I think Little Kirbopher was cuter. You were what really introduced me to Newgrounds!

6,496 Game Reviews

Go three images over to see the sign that says 429462 on it. One image over, there's some bird houses that say "VI","III", and "IV" from top to bottom. Click on the weed next to the patio to get the slingshot. Go back to the garage door and put in the numbers for 429462 on it. Get the ladder.

Use the ladder to get into the pool and get the duck. Give the rubber duck to the dog who will leave a marble behind. Shoot the target with the slingshot. Go inside the treehouse. Those are some pretty easy medals!

Wow, this is a pretty weird game. I admit to knowing nothing about going about Level 4. I'm able to get rid of one of the arrow guys. How do I get rid of both of them? I admit the concept is very high class. I really have no idea what to do here.

It's quite complicated. I would have to do more research. It just doesn't do quite that much for me. You don't see many puzzle games here. Glad to know we have variety.

Wow, that was one weird game. It was so hard to understand. It would be hard enough to have to jump on all those boxes. You have to do it twice! You have to be so careful with this game. I would still recommend it.

It's definitely unique. It's not so much a platformer as a puzzle game. I love cats. Why do they have to die so much here?! That's just cruel!

1,292 Audio Reviews

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

1,915 Art Reviews

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.

I am one of the most prolific reviewers on this website and even on the Internet! I am proud to be such a huge fan of this website!

29, Male