View Profile Ericho

9,228 Movie Reviews

This was better than I thought. It's mostly because it was really done well with the sprite work. I especially appreciate the story. I'll never get tired of that "Get away from the car, motherfucker!" line! These characters appear a lot in these cartoons. The running time was good too.

I also like how it's not just a single joke. It really does build up on itself. I've forgotten how prolific you were. I wonder who made the most sprite cartoons? The colors are really nice.

I believe this was your first submission, or at least an early one. Yeah, this didn't have much going for it. It needed a background. I admit that it was at least unpredictable. I thought he was going to be electrocuted or something. That pee is drawn poorly.

I will admit that there's a lot of movement going on. Everything is nicely cartoonish. I can appreciate that. I like his laugh at the end. Gee, I wonder if you get better later?

Was this supposed to be old shame? I really did like this! I admit that it reminded me of that movie "Wanted". I think that was based on a comic book. They were both about shooting. The stick figures were pretty good.

I liked how it wasn't too long or short. Were there four other entries in this series? I bet they were submitted later. I miss you too. How am I not following you?

6,624 Game Reviews

The top of those things looked like icebergs. You said that it wasn't an iceberg, but a reef that sunk the Exxon Valdez. Well, I'm not familiar with reefs. This needed more sound. I like how it was educational. 1989 was history?

It's weird how the criteria for history becomes more recent as time goes on. I hope you got a good grade. People seemed to like it here. There should be a section here devoted to educational games. It was less humorous than the BP oil spill game.

I really don't get it. It's just you shooting the same plane over and over. Where's the fun in that? Why is that green guy even there? You can't shoot him. I guess it might work as a time waster.

What did this even have to do with Joe Zombie? I guess that's supposed to be him shooting the gun. It seems weird for a zombie to be doing that. I'm sure the final game is much better. This was harmless.

I don't see the appeal in this game. It was too difficult. It took me a lot of time just to take out one fire. Was I doing it wrong? I was aiming the water right at the fire. Maybe I needed to do it below or above the water?

It annoyed me how you had to move by pressing a button in the game. You should just use the arrow keys. It's a pity you were fairly prolific, but had little recognition. I guess you're mostly forgotten now. You still have good style.

1,363 Audio Reviews

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

1,916 Art Reviews

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.

I am one of the most prolific reviewers on this website and even on the Internet! I am proud to be such a huge fan of this website!

29, Male