View Profile Ericho

9,128 Movie Reviews

I loved this if only because I have seen Butch Hartman's channel. I'm aware of the controversy surrounding it. Hey, at least he wasn't on Metoo. Nowadays, that's a compliment. The animation was great. Certainly more than Butch Hartman's style.

Okay, I do think he's a talented artist. He can do questionable things of course. Betcha Bill Maher would mock him for his religious decisions. So might Doug Stanhope. Or Jim Jefferies.

Absolutely wonderful, as I expected. I've been waiting for something Satina related for a long time now. It's my favorite cartoon of 2020! I did kind of want to see Dave. This is still incredible. Actually, I saw another Satina short about a glass of water.

Satina is as adorable as ever. Lucia is as scary as ever. I really do love their relationship. Many people wonder how she and Dave had her. The animation is absolutely amazing. It gets so much better with Lucia.

Hmm, didn't care for this at all. I mean, it's too predictable. We all know he's going to hit something. I didn't know it would be that graphic! Well, that bit was unexpected at least. The music was just fine.

You probably shouldn't make submissions so short. It's usually frowned upon. You know at least a really good joke for it. Birds would crash if they used cell phones. Texting too.

6,603 Game Reviews

Hmm, that was very odd. I appreciate how it was at least unique. I mean, it was completely nonsensical. I liked getting those medals. I need to stop saying that. The goofy animation was really funny.

I'm not a fan of "The Last Of Us". I believe it's about zombies. I'm just going to compare it to "The Walking Dead" because that's something I really have followed. It's good to have a silly game like this around. Congrats on your high score!

It could have been more detailed, but it was still great. I was truly impressed at how wild this was! It was a really unique game. I had no idea where we'd go next. I liked the gameplay. I had no idea it would be that hard.

It really does escalate fast. Thank you so much for a medal at the end of every medal! It wasn't easy at all! Well, in terms of number of buttons pressed it was. It's still good to play.

This is a great game, but I admit I don't like the controls. It can be very frustrating having to press Q,E, and Z all at the same time twice to superjump. I wish it was just one button. Still, this is a great game. I just love how it looks. It seems like a callback to classic sprite games. We do that a lot here.

I like this protagonist. It's just a very cute game. You deserve your high score. I remember "Bonkers" as the name of this one cartoon. Heard it was bad, so I never watched it.

1,289 Audio Reviews

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

1,893 Art Reviews

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.

I am one of the most prolific reviewers on this website and even on the Internet! I am proud to be such a huge fan of this website!

31, Male