View Profile Ericho

8,836 Movie Reviews

Bambi happens to be my favorite animated Disney movie. This does not include Pixar. I really have forgotten a lot from that movie. I guess with such an old movie, it's hard to remember. The animation still holds up. Simba!

It reminds me of another beloved Bambi parody here. This wasn't as good. I still liked this. The goofy animation is so funny. I believe it retold the movie pretty well.

Wow, that was awesome! I don't even see how it was a parody. I mean, it seemed more like just a straight up homage. Everything was so beautiful. It looked like Tyranitar was part CGI. I thought it was referencing "Neon Genesis Evangelion" at first.

Whatever, it's amazing. You do so much in only five minutes. Well, that's true of most great cartoons here. It's just so graceful. I admit I lost count of the pokemon after the first 500. Well, I lasted that long!

That was pretty cute at first. Then it got all sexual with her being naked. Well, in her dream at least. Still, this was very funny. It's especially great at the end. We need to have someone be grossed out at this.

That's how basic comedy works. It kind of reminded me of "Steven Universe". Something about the animation. Dang, that's a high score. Longest I've seen in a long time.

6,513 Game Reviews

All I can say is thanks for the easy medal! Yeah, I'm really into that kind of thing. The atmosphere is pretty good. I guess it's as good as any other game you've made. The first medal is getting the crowbar. I think I can at least say that here.

I've learned to look at small things. The codes still really confuse me. Hmm, not so dark. You probably could do more variety. Congratulations on another daily feature.

Yeah, I'm really not into point and click adventure games. It was hard for me to understand even how to move. Well, I got some bits in. I got the wallet, but that was it. I wish there was sound. Well, I do have bad ear buds. I liked the title I guess.

It just seems too simplistic. You think it would be easy with that. I'd need to see a walkthrough. Well, it still got frontpaged. Some people must like it.

KnoseDoge responds:

hey, sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy it! the game is very simple when it comes to the sfx and graphics department, as i am not very good at those things, i'm more of a programmer. it is still fair criticism, of course!

as for the walking, the tutorial might've needed some expansion to make it clearer that it actually is a tutorial. as it is now, if you you just click the screen you might miss bits of the tutorial.

thanks anyway for the feedback!

This seemed pretty unique for a game of yours. It still had a lot of medals. Now if only I could understand how to beat it. There's so many levels it's hard to even remember the one I can't win at. I love the cute little designs of everything. This is a point and click adventure?

You know how to create a complicated game. It's fun not knowing what character will appear next. Vanilla Ice? That looks more like Donald Trump. I still can't get most of these medals!

1,291 Audio Reviews

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

1,908 Art Reviews

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.

I am one of the most prolific reviewers on this website and even on the Internet! I am proud to be such a huge fan of this website!

30, Male