Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 95 Fans

All 9,804 flash Reviews

The Last Dinosaur The Last Dinosaur

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 6 hours ago

I really do like this game! It's probably only because I am so good at it. It really was great fun to just be able to jump around everywhere. I managed to get 512 points on my second try! I just love how you can move so well in this game. The asteroids look like meatballs.

I didn't even realize you could get points for jumping over asteroids. I think this game is quite fair to you. It seems everything's okay even if your tail is hit. I was pretty stupid to think you were supposed to touch them at first. Hey, with the asteroids hit, you'd be dead!

Buncha Guys - Episode 2 Buncha Guys - Episode 2

Rated 4 / 5 stars 7 hours ago

I ended up enjoying this cartoon. I think it could have been a bit funnier, but it was at least decent. The best thing about was probably the animation. RWappin and DonkeysBazooka are two of my favorite animators. I appreciate all the hard work put into that. I was wondering what would happen in this.

Omahdon is really becoming the voice actor nowadays. I like how fluidly everything moved. I thought the guy had a beard at first and not a trunk. It was fun to see him eat his cheese treats with it. I like the "buncha" name.

WeirdoGoon responds:

Thanks! Rwappin and I both worked on the animation part. I did the keyframes, the videogame scene, and some other parts and he did the bulk of the in betweens and lip sync; He really does a great job! There were also lots of specialfx n' stuff added afterwards using After Effects etc...

Turkey Target Turkey Target

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars 7 hours ago

I wasn't too eager to play this game. I think the worst part about it is the animation. It really doesn't look good at all. I guess the depiction of a furry like that is, I don't know, I just don't like it. I always like holiday stuff. I'm referring to Thanksgiving, so don't accuse me of being a Scrooge for Christmas. The music isn't bad at least.

It just seemed repetitive with you throwing the turkeys. The angles seemed to be way off. I always manage to go too high. I think that's probably some kind of error in the program. It was weird how I lost even though I had lots of turkey to eat.

Santa's Tower. Red Beard Santa's Tower. Red Beard

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 7 hours ago

I will admit that it was better than I thought. I thought that for awhile it wasn't going to be that good, because I didn't understand it. I'm glad I read the instructions better. It makes me realize that the animation really is good in this. Santa has a really big nose here. I think there's another game here about a guy named Red Beard.

I like the little sounds. It can get a bit too hard for me at times. Tower games are always good. Well, this wasn't quite a tower game as I thought it would be. While not that memorable, still pretty good.

David Moore Speed BG 1 David Moore Speed BG 1

Rated 2 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Honestly, I wasn't that impressed by this. It looks like there are some people who like it a lot. That's fine for them, I suppose. I don't even think the final product is that good looking. It was also too short. I know time lapses by their very nature aren't supposed to be long, but it could have been better.

It's nice that you appreciate your own work. This was just not enough for a submission. The music wasn't bad. This wasn't that special. The colors could have more shading, too.

KingDavid responds:

Heh, yea that may have to do with the video quality and the fact that this isnt even really a speedun, just a fun project i decided to try.

DeadlySpaceAction Mini#10 DeadlySpaceAction Mini#10

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

I think this may be the longest one of these shorts. I like the idea of only Ashley being able to kill LeMarion. Yeah, that happens. It does kind of make me wonder why she didn't just go after LeMarion when she was on the ship. Yeah, it was pointed out she didn't think this through. It really need have somewhat of a story.

I appreciate the voice work and animation. I also love the joke where she shows her the contract. The way her eyes just change in that scene is so freaking well done. I'm glad to have come by this. You just consistently make funny stuff.

My Mario Parody My Mario Parody

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

I actually did like this. It seemed like you were spoofing spoofiness or you were just making something intentionally bad. Either way, it worked pretty well. I do kind of wish it was a bit longer. I guess it would make more sense for Mario to fix the pipes. I don't know that much about Spyro.

I just love how you present yourself in this. It shows how silly you're willing to depict yourself as. The voice was quite funny too. I guess mushrooms do go well with spaghetti. It was pretty stylistic on how bad it was.

Kid Across The Street Kid Across The Street

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Well, I certainly was a kid who didn't swear. That was probably the thing here I could associate with. Seriously, kids really did swear when they were young, remember? I guess the animation could be better, but it's still wonderful. We at least know what it's like to grow up around odd people. A pity I had problems making friends.

Seriously, this isn't about me, it's about you, I think. It's easy to at least imagine people like that. I didn't collect pokemon cards, though. I think there's even fewer fans of that then there are fans of the anime nowadays. The voice work was great too

Messed Up Bible Stories13 Messed Up Bible Stories13

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

It has been over a year since the last time you made an episode! I do recall watching a video that said you would make more episodes soon. Wow, that's one long book to adapt! I love how the narrator plays everything completely straight. I KNEW you'd mention that it was God who was hardening the Pharaoh's heart. Hey, I've read my Bible!

I was weirded out by how there was more time after the episode ended. That's okay, I have no problem with you promoting your stuff. I didn't even remember that the last one had Moses in it. You really are good at animating this. Hey, if you're not mocking Pokémon or My Little Pony, it's okay with me!

ebolaworld responds:

Yeah, I needed a break. This episode was a lot of work and I was dreading it.

Lone Wolf Ninja Lone Wolf Ninja

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

This game was a lot more complicated than I thought. It really did make me think, so I liked it. I'm glad I got one medal, even though it didn't show up on the screen. Whatever, this really was a very smart game. I think the best part is when you dash so fast. I was wondering how I was supposed to get past some parts.

It works as a puzzle game but could also be something else. It certainly required you to do some action. There's no medal for not skipping the opening cutscenes. I always look for those in secret levels. The sounds were pretty cool too.

swishcheese responds:

Thanks for the awesome review. Check the walkthrough if having trouble get by some parts. sorry didn't include a medal for not skipping intro scene. That would have been a good idea.