Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 104 Fans

All 10,265 flash Reviews

garbage day 3 garbage day 3

I didn't see what this even had to do with the garbage. Now, it's just him talking about the bills. Well okay, there was some activity before. I just wish there could have been more about the actual garbage. I was expecting some big finale here. You should have put some color in this.

I had no idea there would be more of these. You seem to have made much better cartoons. The voice is still kind of funny. These aren't cartoons I would recommend. Well, other people seemed to like them. I don't really receive bills.

garbage day 2 garbage day 2

Well, it looks like it was improved. I mean, you actually did something about the garbage. Then, you just found another problem. Well, it certainly has more activity than the last cartoon. I have never been stung by a bee. I wouldn't want to.

I think the voice is pretty funny here. It reminds me of the Garbage Day movie meme. I thought that's what this was about. That was more interesting. You should combine the two.

garbage day garbage day

Um, I didn't quite understand this. It looks like it was supposed to be nonsensical? Well, it wasn't really that as it was, well, cheap. It was nothing but a guy talking about trash. My brother does that, so I wouldn't know about it. I haven't dealt with that.

I guess there was kind of a charm to it. There wasn't anything awful about it. I still can't recommend this. I don't know how you'll do it. Hopefully, you got it taken care of in real life.

Hazard 2 Hazard 2

I liked this better than the first one. I think that was really only because I was better at it. I have simply gotten used to this gameplay. The colors are nice. It is fun to just blast around everywhere. Title's a bit too generic though.

The music is fairly good. I remember that coin sound. That's what it's supposed to be like, right? The levels seem to be the same as some of those in the first one. Difference is I'm more skilled here.

Unfixable Thought Machine Unfixable Thought Machine

This was a great cartoon! I admit that I was a bit confused by what message it was trying to send. It's probably simply because I'm trying to get the right medications that it bothers me a bit. Well, that's not something I need to think about. Right? The animation is as good as ever.

You need to submit cartoons more frequently. You are one of the most talented people we have. I recognize the voices. I think the swan part is the best. It really does come off as profound.

Mk5 Mk5

This was better than I thought it was going to be. I think the best part is how you did make it unique. It still wasn't great, though. The graphics really took away points. It just seemed a bit too shoddy. I still like the overall setup of this game.

I didn't know that the beams would stay on screen. I am actually glad they did, because otherwise, it would be too easy. It's quite fun to just hover around. Sometimes, it seems like I hit some beams and I lived. Of course, I die later anyway.

The Exit-Interview The Exit-Interview

The animation could have been better. I just really wanted to see something about this movie. The movie does in fact end with them killing him. That's really the main reason why it was banned. If Jar-Jar Binks was killed, people would love it! I don't quite get that joke at the end.

George Lucas kind of sounds like Ukinojoe. Or is that voice in his cartoons? I heard it wasn't that gain. Then again, everyone gave it a 10. Eh, whatever, this was pretty funny.

CAMERA-BOI responds:

Thankyou. This was my first to at trying animation with actual effort spent on it. Tried before but just lolly gagged with it.

If thag part at the end you're talking about is who rings george it's suppose to be Micky Mouse seeing as he owns Jar Jar now and not george.

Snake Bubbles Snake Bubbles

I don't like this game that much. I think it's mostly because it doesn't seem to have a point. I thought maybe you had to go to the door or something, but nothing happened. Maybe you have to eat a certain number of kinds of things? It didn't do too much for me. I found the design to be pretty bland.

I guess I haven't played a game like this in awhile. It's nice to look at something kind of different. I like the funny noise he makes when he hits the side of the box. It's sad when dying is the best part. The music was alright too.

Castle Keeper Castle Keeper

This one didn't catch my eye too much. I think it was mostly because I couldn't really get a sense of what I was aiming for. It got a bit too redundant. The graphics didn't seem that good. With that all being said, I actually did like how you had a lot of allies. I don't even know how to upgrade.

Even the name is a bit too generic. I like how the 2 guys work, as in the guys who work when you press 2. You had a good amount of control too. That "Goblins and Gnomes" ad is starting to bother me. It seemed to be well paced.

-Replica- -Replica-

I ended up liking this game, although it is pretty weird. I don't like it how it resets right after dying. That can get pretty annoying. Of course, I can just pause it right away. The music and sounds are quite good. I seemed to have the same score.

Is "01" supposed to be it? I would at least think you'd have the score of how many ships were on screen. There's another game here called "Replica". It doesn't have the - on the side though. How would you even say -?