All 14,002 flash Reviews

Donkey Kong Country? Donkey Kong Country?

Personally, I was turned off by this. No pun intended. Well, maybe. I don't know if weed gives you hallucinations. That's more LSD. Anyway, the sprite work wasn't bad.

The background looked off. It just didn't make much sense for Donkey Kong. Why would he of all video game characters get high? You could have used anyone else. Well, he does live in a pretty wacky place.

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Dang, you made a good game with such a simple premise! I'm especially impressed at how you changed colors like that. It was easy to get used to, but it was so creative. The music's great too. I think my highest combo was 13. I didn't even realize the color change at first.

I should have known that would be too easy. It's still very fun. I like seeing the Agnry Faic pop up everywhere. He should destroy stuff! It's a game that you can just play forever, granted you're good at it.

Pac Adventure Pac Adventure

It's great to have Pac-Man games of any kind. This was easier than most of these games. Then again, there aren't that many Pac-Man games. I guess it's just hard to do a lot of variants of the character. I really like the graphics. It's fun just to see Pac-Man move around like this.

I do recall seeing a lot of newer Pac-Man games, but it seems like nowadays they're just forgotten. The original one is the only one most people are familiar with. It still holds up! Well, you couldn't eat the enemies. Dang bats!

Line Runner Line Runner

I was very impressed at how much fun this was! I thought it would just be a standard game where you draw a line. You know, the ones where you just draw one and then push a button where the character automatically goes on it. Well, this character did automatically go on it, but boy was it unique! I just love seeing this detail. There’s so much going on every second.

The music was great too. It was pretty hard to avoid those spikes. Whatever, it had so much to it. I had to work hard to keep up with it. I liked all the different powerups too.

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

It was great, but I didn't think it was that great. Hmm, that's still a compliment, I think? Anyway, it was fun to see this great animation. I guess I haven't been following the other entries. I took...not getting into that one. Anyway, this was still great.

The action really did build up. A bear riding a dragon can never go wrong. I always recognize that helmet. Everything moves so smoothly. I didn't know he'd actually hit the bear with the arrow.

Nature Escape Jungle Nature Escape Jungle

I guess I'm not interested in looking at the walkthrough. I keep forgetting that you can put sound on. I thought I would have to escape out of the cabin. I'm rather glad I didn't have to. It was still a pretty odd setup. This is a decent game.

Point and click adventure games are my least favorite kind. I guess I'm just dumb. At least I got to take a look at this. It's a pretty quaint little game. It's well organized.

BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

I admit this was a weaker entry by you. It was probably too short. Still, even the weaker stuff made by you is recommendable. It's mostly because the animation is so good. I really had no idea where this would take off.

I was thinking it might be supernatural stuff. They actually do have a lot of that in the show. It's just never important to the story. How odd. I like all the all caps title.

Math Smashers Math Smashers

I'm surprised at how difficult this game became. I thought it would be edutainment. Well, it technically is, but not like how I thought it would be. I love the sounds. You really have to be sharp for this one. My only complaint is that it's a little bland.

The only background is a pure white one. I can see why this has so many views. Well, in comparison to the other stuff submitted here. It's just fun. It does a lot with how simple it is.

drludos responds:

Hi, thanks a lot for the kind words! I'm glad you liked the game.

Out of curiosity, what kind of "edutainment" where you excepting at first?

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

That was very beautifully animated. It's weird how I see all these naked women in the advertisings. I mean, this is the exact opposite. I love when he says that there's nothing wrong with being gay. He just isn't. Or is he?

Wait, I just said this was beautifully animated. Does that make me gay? Not that there would be anything wrong with that. I was just thinking about Don Imus. He kind of looks like Michael Bay.

Retarded Animal Babies 18 Retarded Animal Babies 18

Wow, I had no idea this would be that wacky. I especially love seeing the other world dimension. Was the error that they were lacking the word "J" in the subtitles sometimes? Yeah, it was pretty easy to find that. I loved seeing the Colin Mochrie head. I miss animutation.

Is his penis retractable? I loved that joke about the donkey within the monkey within the donkey. Oh yeah, they have similar names. The animation was just awesome in this. I'm so glad this series is here.