Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 103 Fans

All 10,139 flash Reviews

Dare Devil the Flash Game Dare Devil the Flash Game

This game was just okay. I didn't like how there was no music or sound. Well, I think there was, but only a little. I got annoyed by how I could die by running into the hay. You'd think after making the jump I'd advance! It was unpredictable at least.

The design and graphics aren't bad. It just isn't that unique. Then again, I can't think of that many daredevil games. It was at least pretty well paced. It was just too dull to recommend.

Siris Siris

I couldn't help but think this was a precursor to the Flappy Bird games. Then again, I guess these kinds of games have been around awhile. I actually didn't think this was that bad. The music was really good. It seemed like a pretty graceful game. You could figure out what to avoid and what to get.

This was just well put together. While not too memorable, I liked it. I think there could have been some more detail in this. It is a bit bland. You could work with shading effects.

Deep Lift Deep Lift

I admit that I was able to get further than I thought I would. I should have known right away that a charged attack would do more damage. Well, I guess it's not really damage in this sense. I still think it's not a terrible game. It is pretty original. I wish there was more going on, though.

I guess I was just expecting a standard platformer. I'm just more used to those. The music is quite nice. It's even a little hard to get in the tube at the end. I got to Level 3.

Consequence Consequence

Gee, this is one difficult game. At least the first level was easy. It was hard for me to really keep track of this. I had no idea it would be so hard. I still have to give you props for making something innovative. It works really well as a puzzle game.

The music's pretty good too. The little sound effects are nice. It's almost like a Rubik's cube. Every time you do something new, it messes the rest of it up! I still recommend this.

Minecraft: TNA Part 25 Minecraft: TNA Part 25

There was little doubt the series wouldn't end. I knew Gaylord had some more tricks up his sleeve. I appreciate the animation and voice work. This really is a great episode. It's nice to finally see him get beaten. It doesn't last, but it's good to look at.

TNT cannons are awesome! It really does make you want to see more of this series. The exploding creeper was nice too. I forgot about the thumbnail until it showed up in the cartoon. That's a funny meme.

NWAR: Speed Demons NWAR: Speed Demons

Yeah, another Halloween cartoon! I was impressed by how good the animation was. I couldn't help but think this was a parody. I mean, it's not in the tags! I also love the voices. The fact that he passed down free candy to be more athletic means something.

I wish I had that willpower. I was thinking the same thing with the exorciser. Come on, everyone was! Thanks for lighting up this year's Halloween! It really get into the depth of the main character.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks a lot!

Dinner with Mancubus Dinner with Mancubus

This cartoon certainly delivered. At first, I thought it was really mean how this guy just shot himself at the beginning! Luckily, it did get much better. I really did understand the loyalty these two guys had. I wish I knew enough about the games to know their names. I think the demons are just, well demons.

The animation was quite good. I do think it was a bit too short. I think you should have made this all into one compilation. That even kind of seems like the intention. Well, it worked out well.

Smash From Beyond Smash From Beyond

Well, this is certainly a challenging game. It's a pity that there is so much stuff to review that I don't have time to win a medal. I was amazed at how fast paced this was. The highest I ever got was 22. It was great to have a good old fashioned Halloween game here! The designs were certainly nice.

I was expecting more of an interactive experience. I'm just not that good at this game. I find you just have to briefly inspect them all. A pity it takes awhile to even do that. It's times like these that I wish there was a medal for not skipping the cutscene.

Evil-Dog responds:

lol a short game for a short fun uh?

Heart Star Heart Star

I actually really did like this game! I think it's because it really did convince me to think differently! I really had no idea at all what I was supposed to do next. It's great to have pacing like that. It was just a very cute game. I'm glad it wasn't too violent when they died.

The music was great too. I hope this wins some kind of reward! While it wasn't horror related, it was still a great game! You really learn how to rely on your buddy. Teamwork is awesome.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

I'm sorry to say that I did not understand this. I tried to get into it, but I couldn't figure it out. I just clicked around stuff, but nothing really happened. It didn't seem like there was much action. I got to the first level at least! Was this supposed to be a defense game?

I love how you mention both God and evolution. It at least has an elaborate design. It seems too complicated. Well, other people seem to enjoy it. Daily 5th Place ain't that bad.

NewProject responds:

What is an idle game? I know the 1st time it's hard to understand the concept. You don't have to kill or solve anything, only produce and increase to produce more.