Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 95 Fans

All 9,820 flash Reviews

Breakfast with Mancubus Breakfast with Mancubus

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 13 hours ago

I was amazed that something this short has so high a rating. While I personally don't think it's one of the best, it's still a great cartoon. The best part is probably the end. While not a "Doom" fan, I still recognize the characters. Well, I guess that guy's just a generic demon. Who's trying to enjoy his coffee.

Wait, he is a demon named Mancubus. I appreciate how good the animation is. You really don't know where this is headed for next. Everything move quite fluidly. I wonder why they're living together.

Another day at 2Fort Another day at 2Fort

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 13 hours ago

Well, I'm glad you outright say what its true intention is. I guess I probably would recommend this The best part is at the very end. I seem to be watching a lot of short cartoons lately. The animation really is good. It's always nice just to put cartoons to audio like that.

Do you really play Team Fortress 2? I know how popular it is. It's nice to see how much mobility these characters have. It is a bit too short to be that good. Congratulations on your Daily Feature!

Nova the Astronaut Nova the Astronaut

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 13 hours ago

Well, first I was going to complain about how this was too easy. Once I got outside, it was anything but. I had idea I could even click anything else! I still appreciate this game. The graphics are nice and there are some good songs and sounds. It's easy to understand at first at least.

It's weird how you placed the medals Usually, the easiest ones are at the left hand part of the page. Well, this was an interesting change of pace. You do deserve some credit for this. Space games are generally cool.

CAGH: Resident Evil CAGH: Resident Evil

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 14 hours ago

I love this cartoon as most of your other stuff here. I just love how listless you sound in this. I love how there is insane error after insane error. Is it mocking the Irate Gamer? I just assume all people who don't do their research are him. It's a pity this isn't as popular as some of your other stuff.

It was great to see all those olskool graphics. Dang, they look dated. 3:02 is really the best part. You actually did animate the game sequences well. No one says "the bomb" anymore.

Berry Brawl Berry Brawl

Rated 2 / 5 stars 1 day ago

I am sorry, but this was not enjoyable for me. I thought it would be better. I guess there aren't many people to play with. I couldn't get any good height in this game. I can't help but think I'm playing it wrong? It just didn't make much sense.

I don't know you'd throw a ball at berries. The setting wasn't that bad. There just didn't seem to be much point. The music was okay. There was nothing that appealing to me.

Deadly Race Deadly Race

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

I found this to be a decent game. I admit that it could have been more detailed, but it's still quite good. I didn't know when to use my ammo until those other trucks came. I like how you can run over pedestrians. Yeah, I'm crazy like that. The graphics are pretty good.

You get a clear idea of exactly what it is you're supposed to do. I came very close to dying on the first level. The shooting cars are actually pretty easy to dodge. You just have to be in front of them directly to damage them. I found this game to be good.

Nominite Nominite

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

I am surprised that this does not have a higher score. It really is a great game! I think I recognize your style of graphics. The best part was probably how cute it all was. You seemed to really have cute eyes for this character. I wish I knew what the title means.

It's a great name, anyway. I appreciate all the little sounds. I thought this was a music game. It just seemed to be coordinated like one. I wish more people would play this!

Helicopter Simulator Helicopter Simulator

Rated 2 / 5 stars 1 day ago

I did not like this game. I guess it was because there was no sound. It's just that helicopter games should have those. I can see why this isn't popular. I guess the graphics aren't too bad. The thing is, it probably could be better detailed. I guess it's kind of unique.

Then again, I've played much better helicopter games. I don't know what the missiles are for. It doesn't seem that interesting to get into. It's a bit too basic. I don't even know how to capture the flag.

One Ton Gorilla Warfare One Ton Gorilla Warfare

Rated 3 / 5 stars 2 days ago

I found this game to just be mediocre. It was pretty much just a bunch of random shootings. It's pretty easy to make a gorilla joke like that. I mean, they are pronounced the same way! I thought the graphics looked a bit dated. It's still nice to see those enemies.

I didn't even know I had to use the WASD part. I don't think that was part of the game. It was pretty unpredictable. I thought you would just advance on your own. The arrow keys should have been more clear.

Trash Talk Trash Talk

Rated 4 / 5 stars 3 days ago

Okay, that was impossible. We saw him the green stuff and we know you're not supposed to. He didn't see Herman take it, so he couldn't have been purposely faking it. I still have to appreciate how good the animation is in this. While not as good as the pencilmation, still quite watchable. The voices are nice too.

I guess it is overall pretty funny. I was not expecting that at the end. I wasn't expecting it, because it didn't seem possible. Well, I guess it's just a cartoon. The title's kind of funny in a cheesy way.