Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 103 Fans

All 10,117 flash Reviews

Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake Ninja Action6-Xiao Remake

It's been awhile since I've seen the Xiao Xiao cartoon. I loved the reference to Animator Vs. Animation IV. Damn, that really is good. The animation was as good as ever. I remember the crazy girl from before! This was quite faithful to the original cartoon.

The sounds were really nice too. I really do like this series, as most people do. Could you do Madness Combat next? Eh, you probably don't take requests. Still wonderful.

Dead Of The Night Dead Of The Night

Dude, I don't see why this isn't in the Top 50! Welcome to this website, you wonderful artist! I love the animation in this. It really does remind me of the Ren and Stimpy style. John K. would be proud of you! It's the best Halloween cartoon I've seen this year!

The music and sounds were just perfect too. It also wasn't too violent or anything. I knew things would be great from seeing that cartoonish cat! Everything flows so wonderfully. Welcome to this website, new friend!

TravelBySheep responds:

Thanks a lot! And I feel welcomed.

ROAR! ROAR!

I couldn't help but think this was a ripoff of "Monsters Inc". Then again, I think the idea of monsters like this isn't that original. I really appreciated the animation in this. I even thought it gave a good message at the end. He really didn't have to change himself to pass. Or it was something like that.

I loved how there was no dialogue. You really did let the actions tell the story. Is that Ghost Rider? I didn't know he was always like that. A very well done cartoon.

Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

Yep, I freaking love this cartoon. You probably make the best Pokémon related stuff I've ever seen! It's funny to see Gatomon like that. I guess she does kind of look like Meowth. I guess you could still call her a mon. Then again, she is female...

Anyway, the animation in this was fantastic. It helps that the song this is based on is so awesome! It's hard to go wrong with a parody of it. You got the scenes in the film done just right! If CGI ever comes common place here, I hope you lead the way! I liked hearing their voices.

Halloween Time Goblet Halloween Time Goblet

I am sorry, but I did not like this. It was pretty much just one screen with nothing happening. Okay, there were some things that happened. There was this nice little pumpkin in the background. It doesn't really help that there's nothing else going for it. I guess the music wasn't bad.

There are much better Halloween related things out there on this website. I don't know how to use action script. I just review lots of stuff. I expect more going on. It was quite unentertaining.

Rovertarthead responds:

Well I wrote in the description it was supposed to be a countdown timer till Halloween starts and it's supposed to be counting down to that day but the action script of the numbers is the only part that's not working because I cannot get it to work. And it's also meant to be a countdown timer to play the next animation that I'm projecting on the window of my house for Halloween. That's why there's nothing after the timer.

Cover and Smash Cover and Smash

I have to give this game credit for being innovative. It does suck that I don't really understand it. At least I'm able to get some levels done. I appreciate how complicated it is. Your work seems familiar, but not quite. The sound effects are good.

I really don't know what's going to happen in these situations. It's always something new, which I admire. I like the stormy atmosphere. I guess it is kind of like Halloween. It sets a good mood.

Logan-RRR responds:

A straight honest review, man, thank you.

Horror Paintings Parodies Horror Paintings Parodies

Well, this really is the hardest in the entire series. I know you're always making them harder. I can at least appreciate how good the art itself is. I just now noticed you can compare it to the original with that button on the side. You deserve half a star for that! The music is quite nice.

I especially loved seeing Gumball and Darwin in this. You showed good variety. It's a game that's at least easy to play. It doesn't take too long either. Congrats on your Daily Feature and Weekly 2nd Place!

The Awakening RPG The Awakening RPG

Well, I thought this game has a good layout, but I'm pretty bad at it. It's mostly because I'm getting to the fight with Argas and losing badly. It's still a good RPG. I was really impressed at how huge it was. Even out of the forest, I couldn't get a medal! The artwork could have been a bit better, though.

For the most part, the game is pretty fair to you. It's just so massive. I'm glad I managed to get as far as I did at least. I would recommend this, even though I'm not usually into RPG's. I think they're a bit too complicated.

RockLou responds:

Okay, thanks! How are you losing against Argas though? He's not even supposed to be able to kill you or anything.
Unfortunately, I keep having problems with the medals. Hopefully they willl get fixed soon.

Bubbul Bubbul

Well, I guess there was nothing that wrong with this game. It's just that, well, it was so bland. It was just me making bubbles. I couldn't get much of a sense of adventure. The design wasn't too bad. It just came off as boring.

I can kind of get into how it works. I had some trouble understanding at first. At least it got more fun when I understood it. I didn't see what was the point of me touching bubbles. I guess that got my own some room.

Twin Hobo Rocket Twin Hobo Rocket

Wow, this is seriously a really insane game! I wasn't able to get far in it at all. You know what? I didn't care! I just love the little things those morons said. I have no idea what's even going on in this.

Everything is so weird and random. The design is actually quite good. If I was better at it, I would have liked it more. I love the way they explode. Don't make dying so cool!