Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 110 Fans

All 11,101 flash Reviews

I Love Egg ep.3 I Love Egg ep.3

Seeing as how the Earth is two thirds covered in water, it only makes sense there would be an episode like this. I was in no way expecting that to happen with the shark. Then again, I wasn't expecting really anything that happened in this. I especially like the duck egg. Well, not literally a duck egg.

It's weird how these guys can just change species. Wait, what species of egg were they laid to begin with? The sounds are once again, very cute. It's great to see them move differently, being in the water. It shows good variance.

Crash Zoom: Fingered Crash Zoom: Fingered

That was really funny. I thought you might have had too many jokes about the finger gun. It was still lots of fun to watch. The animation was really stylistic. I knew it would be great from the first joke. I just love that one about the dumpster.

A lot of us are scared of homeless people too. It's nice to see a series from you. It seems like this was the first stuff made by you with an ongoing storyline. Well, maybe I don't remember all your stuff. It's been awhile since I've heard of mayors giving keys to the city.

I Love Egg ep.2 I Love Egg ep.2

I knew that guy was going to be the soccer ball. Well, I knew SOMEONE was. I appreciate how good the animation is. It was lots of fun just waiting for new eggs to show up. I was wondering what the guy in the middle would do. I wish the ending was different.

I guess being knocked around would make you want to explode. It didn't seem to even kill him. It was great to just see everything fall into place. The sounds were as good as ever. I'm glad this won Daily Feature.

I Love Egg ep.1 I Love Egg ep.1

It's great to see where this all started out! I wish you would make more episodes. It's only great because of the bomb at the end. When something's too cute, you really do need to blow everything up. The sounds were fantastic. It was great to see all this movement.

There was always something new going on. Maybe I'm now too old for it. It doesn't matter, this is great entertainment for anyone! I'm glad this lasted as long as it did. I don't know why there's a giant strawberry there.

Balloon Battle Balloon Battle

I'm not a fan of these kinds of games. I really did enjoy this, though. It's mostly because you managed to make something that looks kind of dumb, into something really cool! There's a lot of great action scenes in this. You can really feel the tension build up. The music is great too.

I also love how you reveal where the guns came from. That's an interesting question. You made balloons really badass! Then again, I haven't played the original games. Maybe they're as good as this!

Yoshi's Island 2 (VGDC) Yoshi's Island 2 (VGDC)

I was confused as to why this went on so long. It did get better with the endings. My favorite is the fourth one. It's just great to see a different option being taken. I also love to see how the website looked back in 2002! We'll always have that screenshot to look at it!

The sprite work was quite good. I admit that a baby committing suicide is pretty funny. That's what you call a dead baby comedy! There was definitely style in this. RIP Randy.

Mr. Goat calls PayBud Mr. Goat calls PayBud

It was kind of hard to follow this. I just wish that it had more animation. I couldn't quite get the joke. I wish you'd go back to making serious stuff. At least this is an interesting experiment. Most of us know what it's like to call people like this.

I guess I haven't been following the series well. Then again, you could have used that in the title. It just didn't seem like it built up to much. I guess it's nice to hear your voice. If you like doing these, then fine.

Affinitia responds:

This is about the website Voat.co and how PayPal froze their donation money. It's just a parody of a real life situation that not many are aware of.

KirbyKirbyKirby-Dynablade KirbyKirbyKirby-Dynablade

I really liked this and it's actually kind of hard for me to say why. I think it's just because the animation is so good. It was great to see sprite work with the standard 2D stuff. Then again, maybe that was just low resolution. The two can overlap. The voices were quite good.

It just seemed to fit the Kirby games. Granted, I've never played any of those. Well, I think I've played as him in "Super Smash Bros". I just appreciate how authentic it seems. It's nice to see all these characters.

Gone So Fast Gone So Fast

This wasn't good. It just had so little focus. It should have been a bit more colorful. It just didn't seem to have any point. The artwork hasn't held up well. I do still appreciate how you put all this stuff together.

It seems like an original design. It was fairly unpredictable. I can see why it didn't get popular. You could have used better effects. The "Home" button at the end didn't do anything.

Eyebleed Hypnosis Eyebleed Hypnosis

I found this game to be pretty good. The best part was probably how you used the colors. Well, I guess black and white aren't colors in the strictest sense. Or maybe...whatever. I just love how I got better at it. No medal showed up when I got 10,000 points.

It was weird how you used the names of the secret medals. They told you what you had to do to get them! Well, I wouldn't know anything about that process. It was playable. It didn't need to bet that well detailed, but I still wouldn't quite recommend it.