Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 114 Fans

All 11,204 flash Reviews

Great: The Show episode 6 Great: The Show episode 6

I admit that I haven't seen the other entries in this series. It was so weird to see something with so little story. The first part was half of the whole thing! Well, maybe I just don't understand the appeal of it. I still had lots of fun watching this. It was nice to see what you look like.

It fits how weird you are. Well, how weird your submissions are. The colors were nice and bright. I really loved the intro. My favorite was the second part. It's clever in a weird way.

John's Arm 3 John's Arm 3

That was truly funny! I think the best part was how these two stories were completely separate. They had no interaction whatsoever! You would think with the show's superhero premise, it would. I would like to have a penis like that. The voices were great too.

You seemed to have really unique designs in this. I just love the way the hand "talks". It was weird to have a link of this same cartoon on your own website! This is certainly unpredictable. This is just a great series.

Duke Dashington Duke Dashington

I love this game! I know I really shouldn't, simply because of how difficult it is. What do you know? This truly motivated me to keep playing the game! I'm pretty much lost with Atlantis. It's amazing how fun you make something so hard.

You have to keep on going and going with this. I love finding out what's coming up next! Its difficulty seems to change. Maybe it's just how I play the game. It's great as a puzzle game too. You really have to figure out where to go with it. I'm so glad this is on the front page!

Cube 2 : Hypercube Cube 2 : Hypercube

Okay, I highly doubt that actual movie is a cartoon. Well, I've never seen it, but I still doubt it. It's great how you used fairly good CGI. It's amazing to think how much that body can take. Of course, she was probably already dead with the first couple of wounds. The music is great too.

I should watch these films eventually. The detail was wonderful in this. There are so many little things going on in this. I also liked spiked stuff. Well, not when I touch it at least.

A Postal Event A Postal Event

I have to admit that these are pretty creative. I guess it's old hat to make terrorist jokes. Then again, this was awhile ago. I really wasn't expecting that ending. It's nice to see how this series started. Even if it's not one of my favorites, it's still nice to look at something popular.

I like how he keeps popping up. It does show some movement. Germaine has yet to talk or even be named! You really did start out slow. I knew that was a bomb.

Resident Evil - Mentos Resident Evil - Mentos

I admit that this wasn't that good. It was just a single joke. I still appreciate hearing this awesome song! It's just something that never gets old. Well, probably because there are few of them around anymore. This song will always live on!

The animation is fairly good. I love how you used footage from the actual game at first. Well, it was just a screenshot, but still. I thought this was made by LegendaryFrog at first. I guess I'm just used to him making "Resident Evil" stuff.

Ruffian! Ruffian!

This should have a higher rating. I mean, I admit that it does get frustrating at times. You can of course come back to it anytime you want. I just like this ricochet genre. You have to admit that it's pretty popular here. It's great to see that old timey stuff.

Granted, I don't really miss it. Even on the second level, you were really on your own. Well, the first level was better. The music was nice and soft. It's funny to have a violent game like that. The language is funny too.

boticelly responds:

Ericho, thank you for reviewing our game! I'm glad you've appreciated the language and the overall cartoony violent theme. Also thank you for noting that the game's difficulty and learning curve are somewhat unbalanced. We'll definetely take these aspects into account in our future releases!

Bugg & Mr. Hill Bugg & Mr. Hill

That was freaking amazing! I admit that I have no idea at all what was going on with it, though. I didn't care! The artwork was just wonderfully gorgeous. Yeah, I did think it was dumb how, well, it was dumb. I have no clue on what it is I just saw.

I do know that there are lots of talented people working on it. I think the most memorable part was when that green guy first appeared. Sorry, it's hard to really grasp when you first see it. The music was quite nice as well. I just appreciate the tone.

I Love Egg ep.7 I Love Egg ep.7

Ninjas are so awesome. I especially love "Naruto". Then again, I guess this was made before that was really popular. I guess the substitution jutsu is already well known. It's too bad the older guy didn't appear. This was still great to watch.

I appreciate the good music as always. The best part was the fight at the end. It was just great to see how these guys adjusted to their environments. It's really graceful. I love this series and ninjas too!

Super Muzzle Flash Super Muzzle Flash

I'm sorry, but I couldn't get to this game. It kept saying I had to install Firefox and I really don't want to put new stuff on my computer. It seems like too much work for one game. It seems nice at least!

DimeStudios responds:

Understandable. If Flash was still top dog, there would have been no problem...