Support NATA 2014

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 90 Fans

All 9,483 flash Reviews

DeadlySpaceAction Mini #7 DeadlySpaceAction Mini #7

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 12 hours ago

Yeah, this was another really hilarious thing. I appreciate how good the animation and voices are. I really do say that too often. It's just that the episodes are so good, it's hard to not notice all these perks. The best joke was at the end. You really got a sense of jokes coming on fast.

I am getting quite used to these. I would like to see longer episodes. These could also work as a compilation. I love how much expression you put into the voices. Seeing as how you do everyone, you have to do that.

Balance Balls 2 Balance Balls 2

Rated 4 / 5 stars 12 hours ago

I thought this was a pretty good game. I thought it was interesting how you set everything up. I did not know what kind of powerups were going to show up next. That was pretty interesting. It did get pretty hard and unwinnable at times. It was hard to tell when you were just going to lose.

You thought you could do better with it, but it was just hopeless. I don't recall the original one. It may not have been that well detailed, but it was still pretty cool. I don't know what the spikes do. Oh, I guess they break up other things.

SS - Black Holes SS - Black Holes

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 12 hours ago

I was truly impressed by this! I was thinking about "Cosmos" when watching this. I should have known you would feature a clip from it! You did forget to credit it in the credits. Then again, you may have already said that in the cartoon. I really like learning this stuff.

I actually have gotten into black holes a bit. This seems to make sense from what I already know. I don't see how this was that spiritual. It is always interesting to learn about other universes. You do seem to really say that you don't know anything about this.

Puzzle Legends Puzzle Legends

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 12 hours ago

I really was pretty impressed by this. I didn't think it would be that good at first. I think the best thing is how it isn't too frustrating. A lot of puzzle games can be like that. I think it's because you give it the feeling of a platformer. Maybe I'm thinking more of an RPG.

I think the music's really cool too. There was definitely work put into making all of these different puzzles. It really is fun to work your way around this. You can always try again. It's all around a very fun game.

Platform Bounce Platform Bounce

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Here's another unappreciated game! It's nice this managed to win some sort of positive award. I think the music is quite good. What I really like about this is how well it works in its simplicity. It's nice to have such an easygoing game. At the same time, it's not too difficult.

I really did like how it was unpredictable. It doesn't have to be too elaborate to be good. I just think it's the kind of game that gives off a positive vibe. It's more memorable than you would think. I hope more people play this.

Vorlon Wars Vorlon Wars

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 days ago

I have to admit that this was pretty impressive. Its biggest fault was probably how it wasn't well detailed. It really does get harder as it goes on. I know I can never count as something being too easy. If anything really is that easy, it will be easy to get it over with. The gameplay is quite original.

I'm always amazed at how I can find uniqueness in the thousands of games I have seen. It's something that I'm always looking for. While not well known, I did like this. It was nice to have to go faster. It creeps on you.

DailyToon #492 DailyToon #492

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 days ago

This is one of the best DailyToons you guys have ever made! While I am a standard reviewer, I still found this to be better than your other stuff. It was a lot better than the previous one I reviewed, because you were able to go back to the menu. The one with ThreeStar was the best. It's always nice to see some live-action stuff thrown in.

I know it's not encouraged, but it gave us "Numa Numa Dance"! I also liked Starberry's. I was disappointed I could not actually quick anything in it. I wonder if you guys will ever release a daily toon in mp4 format? I kind of doubt it.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

nah

Skill Stack Skill Stack

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 days ago

I enjoyed this game. My biggest criticism was that it was too simplistic. There really wasn't much detail put into it. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it didn't do much for me here. I can't complain about it being too hard or anything. The name's pretty nice too.

I appreciate how it really is an original idea. I like this take off of Tetris. I don't mean to offend you by mentioning Tetris, if this was not based on it. This was a cool game. While not that elaborate, I still liked this.

Poise Poise

Rated 4 / 5 stars 3 days ago

I found this to be pretty good! While the design is a bit too simple, it's still quite playable. I don't understand what the point of those red minus things are. Maybe you have to directly have the box touch them. It does get more enjoyable when you look into it. I didn't quite understand the title.

The sounds seem to do well in sync. It's not that great, but I would recommend it. It doesn't have anything too bad about it. It's fun to wonder what will happen next. Of course, it's more fun to actually deal with it.

Foofa Race 2 Foofa Race 2

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 3 days ago

Like most people, I thought this was a bit too hard. I don't want to sound whiney, I just agree with what other people say. I will admit that it really is a pretty smooth game in itself. The designs are quite good. I really do have a lot of good mobility. I have to give you credit for that.

I appreciate all the little details going on. I guess you can always train at it. I appreciate how easy it is to understand. I say that too much in game reviews. I thought I was smarter than that.