Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 89 Fans

All 9,471 flash Reviews

Toys R Us Toys R Us

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

It's hard to go wrong with these cartoons. It's the kind of thing everyone could make. It helps that the animation is so simplistic. It's kind of like "South Park". Then again, even "South Park" is probably more detailed. The best part was the end.

It's weird, I imagine you'd have to do more work around Christmas time. I like your knowledge of Mount McKinley. You really know a lot about what's going on in your life. I'm glad I never worked there. I think it would be gauche to mention personal job occurences.

Pigeon's Revenge Pigeon's Revenge

Rated 4 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

This was a pretty good game. I couldn't understand what the title meant. Why would a pigeon want revenge? Shouldn't it be a human who would want revenge on a pigeon for crapping on him? It's not like people eat pigeons or anything. They're quite abundant!

This was still a good game. I was able to play it pretty well. Bird poop doesn't look as disgusting as human poop. I guess that's a good thing in the real world. The design was pretty good.

DailyToon # 488 DailyToon # 488

Rated 2 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

I admit that the "Breaking Bad" intro is quite good! That's about as good as this gets. I only saw one cartoon. I don't think you can even go back to where it was before. I guess it's kind of interesting to see you guys back? I was thinking you were gone for good. You made hoaxes like that before.

I couldn't understand what was being said in this cartoon. It seemed to be a loop. Congrats on getting some kind of positive award, I guess. At least the animation is fairly good. The story in the cartoon could be much better.

BabyBall v1.0 BabyBall v1.0

Rated 3 / 5 stars 21 hours ago

That was one really messed up game. I guess I can't really say it was bad, just too difficult. You were in this weird place, where you had to rotate everything. I had no idea that was even what the game was about at first. You shouldn't have had the instructions in such tiny writing. I guess the graphics aren't bad.

This is really just too strange to truly understand. I had tons of time to get nothing done. I wish I could go back on my moves, but I couldn't. It seems like it's too complicated of a game. The sounds are fine, I guess.

super metal armor super metal armor

Rated 3 / 5 stars 1 day ago

I found this game to just be okay. It was interesting to see how the graphics were put together. Putting the author comments in all capitals was really interested. I admit it is pretty cliché. That is why I don't care for this that much. For the most part, it's pretty standard stuff.

It's pretty easy to die. Of course, I can just get better. You could use a lot of work with the graphics and design. Weird, you didn't capitalize the title. You need to have more uniqueness to this.

Kissing Contest 2014 Kissing Contest 2014

Rated 3 / 5 stars 1 day ago

I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand it. I mean, I think it was the end where nothing added up at all. The guy's in the ditch and says he's did it. What? There must be some joke I am not understanding. I still have to give you credit for good animation and voice acting. RicePirate is as good as ever.

I guess it could have been longer. You could have had more action going on. What was there wasn't bad. It just didn't seem to amount to much. It's not terrible, I just found it okay.

Cover Orange: Pirates Cover Orange: Pirates

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 day ago

While not as detailed as a lot of your other games, this was still good. I especially like how creative it can get. It's been awhile since I've seen those orange knights. Being orange and round, wouldn't they be, uh, oranges? Anyway, this was pretty fun to play. It isn't very unique, but still good.

It's always nice to throw in a couple of explosions. You get the sense of more danger. I always reset before I can start again. It still has that same cute appeal. It's not too memorable, but I enjoyed it.

Night Lights: After Dark Night Lights: After Dark

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

I really could get into this game. I knew I would eventually reach a point I could not advance. Dying from the obstacles are really the least of your problems. This really does work as a puzzle game. I found the graphics to be quite good too. Level 4 is That One Level for me.

I also found the music to be really good. It really is a good atmosphere. I wish I could lift up the blocks. You really have no clue what it going to show up next in the game. Better yet, you don't know how to BEAT it.

DeadlySpaceAction Mini #6 DeadlySpaceAction Mini #6

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

I thought this was the best in the series! I know the shorts aren't much of a series in themselves, but this was quite fun! I just love how you put these characters in a school situation. It really does match up their personalities quite well. It might not make much sense in-universe, but it's still hilarious! The animation and the voices are as good as ever.

I just love how quickly these characters react. It's nice to see them all play off each other. It's not that different from other shorts per se, but the atmosphere is fantastic. It's even pretty long for a short of yours. Very nice work.

Little Drop Little Drop

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 days ago

I keep thinking this drop reminds me of Baby Earth from the Shut Up Cartoons "Planets" or whatever it's called. I think this was a bit too cute. I still liked it, as it did have pretty interesting gameplay. It's one of those games where you can't really die. Not even going over (uh...) par hurt you. Of course, you're always motivated to do it right.

In that way, it was difficult. I think it's a pretty good layout. This music really is quite soothing. You are given a lot of oppurtunties to go with this. I was too curious as to what that purple cloud was for. I foolishly thought it was a power-up.