ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 126 Fans

All 12,529 flash Reviews

Bleeding Hearts Bleeding Hearts

I really like the atmosphere that this created. I admit to being disappointed by the animation. It isn't that good. I still like for the most part. It's mostly because of the great mood you set up. The voices are spectacular in this too.

I really do feel like I'm watching some film noir. You rarely see that at all nowadays. I think the picture's a bit too low too. It's still quite investing. I usually have my headphones on high volume anyway.

Dr. Dimitri Dr. Dimitri

I admitted to being disappointed at how short this was. It was just a single joke. I still appreciated what it was. His voice was quite funny. I guess entire submissions can be single jokes. It was pretty funny.

I guess it was a living sandwich. I am glad you made more. This works better as part of a series. I didn't realize how prolific you were. You have made better things.

I am the ninja I am the ninja

I liked this game! I was really impressed by the graphics. Everything looks so nice and smooth here. Thank you for all the easy medals! You have some pretty good mobility here. It’s easy to understand the whole level.

I even like the voice acting. I felt like this mentor really did motivate me. It could have been more detailed, though. I don’t like reusing some of the same stuff. It’s still interesting.

Frozennnn responds:

Thanks for the feedback glad you enjoy the game

Emo Boy 4 Emo Boy 4

The animation reminds me of the guy who did Genevieve and some other stuff. What was his name? Crookedsixpence, that's it! I was surprised at how interesting this was. It really does have an interesting story. My only complaint is that the voices could be better.

I really do understand these characters. They're going through so much pain. It's interesting to study dreams and what's real and not. I haven't seen the other chapters. They might be good too.

Lonesome Wall Lonesome Wall

This could have been better. I think the length was good. Wouldn't he notice the other wall right away? Well, I don't know how walls think. I was wondering what the thumbnail went. It didn't show up until the very end.

I think there could have been more jokes. At least there was a final punchline. It's a harmless cartoon. I have seen better cartoons from you. I can see why it has few views. It's just mediocre, I suppose.

Empty Space 3 - Love Blurts Empty Space 3 - Love Blurts

Congratulations on your Daily Feature! I am really impressed by how you're keeping the jokes up. It's weird to see something from you that isn't political satire, religious satire, or video game satire. There's just no satire at all. There were tons of great jokes in this. The voices are really suiting.

The funniest part was probably when he said he was just saying whispers into his ear. The animation moves rather well too. It's been too long since there's been a new page under "Series". This really should go there. I wonder how you even get there?

Samination responds:

Tom, you hear that! Ericho wants this on the Series page! ;)

Well, thank you for all the compliments and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope you watched the other 2 eps as well. I haven't done political humor in many years. I have always done and still do shows that aren't satire. It's just harder to get people to watch something completely original, but I think it'll catch on eventually. Thank you again.

Dead End St Dead End St

Yes, that was indeed a decent game. I will however admit that it could have been better. It took awhile to get used to the grenade throwing. I couldn't seem to land it in the right spot. At least it was fun as always to kill some zombies. The sounds were good.

The graphics came off as pretty unique. These zombies really built up after time. I don't know why you would need to pause with a machete. You could have just not done that and use a knife that dishes out less damage. Why would you need to pause with a machete?

Spin Me (like a record) Spin Me (like a record)

I know this isn't the original band. Whatever, this is still a great movie! I have forgotten how good this whole song is. I mostly hear parodies with just the chorus. Instead, we got an interesting remix. It really is an uplifiting cartoon.

It was great to have these fine details. It just has a very good feel to it. I like seeing that kid spin around. It's simple, but it entertains me. I guess most people are like that.

Munguía´s Close ups Munguía´s Close ups

I'm really impressed. The weird thing is that it’s not so much the game itself. It’s the fact that you did all of this! It’s just great to see these fine pieces. Okay, they’re not perfect. It’s still nice that you’re so prolific!

I guessed you saved yourself the time of having to submit them all to the art portal. The music is quite nice too. I did quite well at this. It really did get harderas it went along. Your games don’t seem to follow that pattern.

RE-UNdead ep.2 RE-UNdead ep.2

Wow, I was really impressed by this! It's MUCH better than the previous installment. It's mostly because a lot more happens. The jokes are awesome! You keep making more funny ones. The voice work still probably needs some work, though.

It's worth watching. This is developing the characters' personalities more. My favorite was probably the first main joke. It was a lot longer. Great job on the improvement!