ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 132 Fans

All 13,371 flash Reviews

CM1: Simon vs. Trevor CM1: Simon vs. Trevor

This was hard to understand. That character was named Trevor? He looked more like Scrooge McDuck. Maybe I was thinking of the wrong character? Anyway, it was fun to just listen to that music. I don't know what the music video even was.

It just took me back to where I was before. The endings could have been better. I found this to just be okay. It was at least well animated. Sprites were all the rage back then.

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

I was confused because Joe Cartoon made something very similar just a month ago. I thought this would just be a lame knockoff. Instead, it was awesome in its own right. I truly appreciate how satisfying the game is. I though the boss would just go on forever. It made it more rewarding when you attacked him.

I think my favorite kill would be the stapler. This wasn't as good as Joe Cartoon's, but it was still great. I'm glad I don't have an office job. The best boss I ever had left a long time ago. Okay, I'm not going to tell you my autobiography.

TSAH TSAH

Wow, I was impressed at how epic this was! I had no idea the sequences would be that long! It seems more like cartoons that would have been fine separately. The fact that they're all together makes it all the better. Hey, that rhymes! The best was probably the first part.

I just love the "Domo Aregato" joke or however that's spelled. It's just so epic. While I haven't played "Halo" I've seen so many parodies, I'm at least a bit familiar with it. Flash Gordon?

Resident Evil CC Resident Evil CC

I admit that this is the first time in a long time that I heard about StrawberryClock driving. I had heard about this aspect of his character, but hadn't really seen it. It was cool to actually witness it. The animation is as good as ever. I do wish there was more shown. It is the first part, though.

I just voted fairly. I appreciate how it's easy to recognize these characters. It's just so authentic. The dogs were probably the best part. It's a fun little cartoon.

PALADIN episode 2 PALADIN episode 2

How is this so violent? I mean, it's no more violent than a lot of other zombie stuff. In fact, it's probably LESS violent. Well, that's just your opinion. I really appreciate how good the animation is. I just wish this was longer. Well, it's obviously hard to animate this so it couldn't be that long.

It was great seeing as how this series advanced. You even got the ending you wanted. The music was wonderfully suiting. It was actually more action than drama. I guess they can overlap.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep2 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep2

This is a very good cartoon. It's weird how it blurs the line between cartoon and game. I wasn't able to get past the part with the names. I just didn't pay attention to those! The sprite effects are great. I'm getting a "Super Mario Bros. Z" vibe from this.

Well, this is just as popular! Like that it has the name of something else in the title, even though it's not a crossover between those things! This was just a lot of fun. I recognize that Link sprite. It was used for me as Ericho in TTA!

Monster Mash 2 Monster Mash 2

Okay, this game was quite goofy. It was basically just the same thing for the most part. I still enjoyed it, if only because it had shooting zombies. Well, there were more than just zombies. That made it more enjoyable! The sounds were quite nice.

I liked the graphic detail with their deaths. The graphics were really goofy. It added to the overall charm of it. I'm not that good at it, but it was still fun. Happy belated Halloween!

Thugjacker Half Thugjacker Half

I guess there was nothing wrong with this game. It just seemed redundant. I mean, you're basically just fighting the same enemies over and over. There isn't any variety. I can still appreciate the gameplay. The music is fine.

I can always learn more moves. I guess it's too easy to understand. Well, it can get hard. Dang, are there a lot of cops here. For me, it's just passable.

Absolute Zero Demo Absolute Zero Demo

I think my laptop's quality was low. I couldn't get that far after awhile. It was still enjoyable while it lasted. I was able to get some easy medals! I just didn't really know what was going on. It's okay to promote yourself like this.

I liked the sounds. The character designs were pretty good. I just wasn't that motivated. Now I'm running in the same place! Whatever, this was alright.

Freddy vs Jason vs Ash Freddy vs Jason vs Ash

This was a ton of fun to watch. It's mostly because this is something from you that isn't a parody. It's great that you tried something different. This actually was made into a comic book and that comic book had a sequel. Yeah, look it up! Why is the onscreen title different?

What a nice coincidence! I happened to watch this on Friday the 13th! There's like an infinite number of these movies. I actually read that the leprechaun has killed more people than Freddy Krueger. He'd make a better match for Jason!