ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 128 Fans

All 12,634 flash Reviews

Duck Hunt: Target = Mirth Duck Hunt: Target = Mirth

Wait, so that's it? It's just the dog getting shot? I mean, I want to see that happen too, but it was nothing else. I wish I could be the one to shoot him. Seriously though, it is great to kill him. I heard someone say that thing could be Scrappy's father.

It wouldn't surprise me. There's too much ending music though. You should have shown blood. Please go all the way! I can still understand why this was made of course.

GIFT FOR ALL WAZZUP FANS GIFT FOR ALL WAZZUP FANS

Even with the volume as low as possible, this was still pretty annoying. Was it just this one thing over and over? I think it probably was. The animation wasn't good at all. Well, it wasn't even really that. I too, am annoyed by Wassup.

You just need to have something more clever than this. It's not really saying anything. You need to be less annoying than them. I couldn't click on anything. I just don't understand it.

Mission Escape: Cave Mission Escape: Cave

I loved this game if only because I was good at it. Yeah, I had to look at the walkthrough. I still managed to get at least half of this done without help from that video! I'm so depressed over not getting any medals recently. I just needed some easy ones. Thank God for you!

The sounds were quite nice. The music set up good atmosphere. It was just so well detailed. I'm glad I learned to look closely at everything. You need to look at every single object hiding here.

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

Yeah, this was really lame. The artwork doesn't hold up. Hey, we got lots of great artwork from the Renaissance period from Jesus! The music was alright. It reminds me of all the anti-Pokémon stuff here. Pokémon is practically a religion.

I'm more offended by people making fun of that than Jesus some times. It's just the same audio. You say scripture tells you to give me all your stuff. It's called SHARING. I guess the whole thing isn't more offensive than anything Doug Stanhope says.

Spanky: the Monkey #1 Spanky: the Monkey #1

I didn't care for this, mostly because the quality was so low. This doesn't hold up well at all. There should have been some voices. I would have liked to hear how the monkey sounded. He does more killing than having sex. Some of this just goes on too long.

I especially note the part with Spanky being shot. I did like how his angel attacked people. The music wasn't bad. It just seemed very childish. It's just too old.

Doughguy Bloopers Doughguy Bloopers

This wasn't bad. It reminds me how I haven't seen the Pillsbury Doughboy in a long time. I guess he just sort of retired. Did you bleep the word "Hell"? Well, censorship was weird back then. The voice was pretty spot on.

I like the idea of bloopers with this guy. I'm glad you showed him being booped on the belly. That's call being "booped", right? It seemed like it was the right length. It didn't build up to much, though.

Chronicle Bulletin #4 Chronicle Bulletin #4

I have to admit that I was turned off by how different this was. I'm not used to straight RPGs from you. I don't want to be biased, however. I think this was an entertaining game in its own right. I don't seem to recall the other games. It is kind of unique.

The music is really nice. It's always great when people have a lot of songs in their submissions. I don't know if there was a hidden astronaut token. I'm not doing well with medals today. Love the atmosphere, though.

08jackt responds:

Thanks for playing!

I'm not gonna include golden astronaunt tokens anymore, just because I think they were kinda pointless

The stuff I make tells stories, so I only want people who are interested in the stories to be playing my stuff :B

Creature Creature

Why was this labeled as a Halloween flash? It wasn't around Halloween! I guess the cartoon itself isn't that bad. It builds up some tension. The animation doesn't seem to hold up well. It's pretty basic stuff.

It's fairly predictable. I do think the effect with the beheading is nice. It just isn't for me. The sounds seem to work pretty well. Maybe I'm not twisted enough to enjoy it.

Shoot-out in the West Shoot-out in the West

Wow, this game was insanely hard. I mean, I thought I'd at least get a medal for lasting that long! I didn't know how to give other people health. It was mostly the same stuff over and over. These guys just wouldn't stop coming. I couldn't shoot well. I clicked and clicked but it was on the wrong angle or something.

You know how to create a massive game. The music was quite nice. If you're a huge gamer, you need to check this out. I've been playing for almost an hour and have still made little progress. I felt sorry when my teammate died.

wooood responds:

Hi Ericho!
Healing partners is easy just drop an aid kit on them (press Q button), as you did at the beginning of the game.
Try to jump a lot and stay on buildings as long as you can. Don't forget about upgrades and new weapons.
Your teammate isn't dead, he or she is just unconscious, use an aid kit.

Final Fantasy 8 Wassap! Final Fantasy 8 Wassap!

I never got into this fad. I mean, all you're doing is just putting the audio over these images with a little lip movement. This isn't any variety in it. It's just the same as everything else. With "All Your Base" at least it was a catchy song. It's pretty pointless.

I guess this should please fans of the meme. Was this the first ever meme to have variants on the same website? That might be a record! I like people working with something. It's just that the original thing wasn't that good IMHO.