Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 107 Fans

All 10,531 flash Reviews

Fishing Girl Fishing Girl

I was quite surprised at how fun this was! It seemed like it was just a game about fishing. Well, there's these weird guys who are fishing. Still, it's great to just catch fish over and over. I think I didn't have much luck with this in real life. You know how to make it fun.

It really does show you how much fun it can be. Everything is so wonderfully paced. It really is a game you could play all day. I like just to see the little fish. It was very nice.

Christmas Flicks Christmas Flicks

This was a good game, but it was a bit too easy. I thought maybe you were only supposed to hit the guys who had the Santa hats on. Well, more for everyone else! It's hard for me to hate this. I mean, it has a really nice appeal to it. I just like the idea of being in a movie theater too.

Hey, I'm a huge movie fan myself! It was quite fun to see the popcorn flying everywhere. That music never gets old. I don't know what a sheep has to do with Christmas. Maybe it's one of the animals with Baby Jesus?

Racist Congressman's Son Racist Congressman's Son

This is so freaking hilarious! I guess there are still those who don't have caller ID. Wait, I don't. Anyway, the prank itself is great. What makes it even better is how awesome the animation is. It really makes me appreciate how good of an artist you are, Sam T.

Oh, I get the ebola reference now. I thought that guy was a Simpsons character at first. No Asians have complained about them at first. The voices are just completely perfect. I guess it's not for the racially sensitive.

Christmas Fr33z Christmas Fr33z

That was quite fun. I admit that it wasn't too fancy, but it was good. Everyone makes Christmas games! Well, I just see them a lot at this time. While generic, it was still good. I wish you could have had them fall together in more than just a straight row. They should have vanished all the ones touching the row.

Well, maybe that would have made it too easy. I like how the title is done too. The Christmas music is quite nice. While not unique, it's completely harmless. It's worth a quick check.

Carver Carver

I will give you points for being creative. My only complaint is that there isn't much detail. Maybe you could have put up a better background. It just seemed too bland. I at least appreciate the music. There could have just been more going on.

It still isn't too easy, though. It even took awhile for me to understand it. I like how you can move it at your own pace. It's well done that way. I would recommend this.

Breaking Phase Zero Breaking Phase Zero

I was quite impressed by this! I admit that I thought this would be longer. With the scene selection, I thought it would be around five minutes. It still certainly worked for what it was. I really like the wings. I guess I'm just a guy who's into angels.

I can recognize the Dragonball Z music. Well, apparently it's something here. Either way, it's great. I'm sad to say I don't recognize these stick characters. Then again, they don't have many distinct features.

NWAR: Heist Aches NWAR: Heist Aches

I'm amazed that I have not seen this before! I honestly had no clue whatsoever what was going to happen next. It could have been a bit funnier, but it's still awesome. It actually did all make sense at the ending...I think. I can see why you wanted me to review your other works. This is the best thing you've ever worked on.

I think there was actually a cartoon that was like this. It was a literal playout of the dog catcher, dog, cat, etc. It was Looney Tunes or something. The animation was pretty good too. A pity you were so close to winning all three main awards!

Ame Fury Ame Fury

I'm against this, if only because it requires other people. This game only has a few thousand views. I can't find anyone to play with me. I guess that isn't your fault. It's just that there could have been better planning with this. I guess the animation is pretty good.

I just literally couldn't play it. It did seem like an experiment for you. I like it when people try new things. This just didn't seem to work out. Why do I keep missing your submissions?

Mak's Parasite Mak's Parasite

I loved this! It had some of the greatest animation I've ever really come across! There was not a single time where a drawing was repeated. I can see why people loved this so much. I feel so bad for not seeing it the first time around. I'm glad to find out about you on this website!

I hope you have more awesome cartoons to make. It's hilarious how being disemboweled is fixed with just a band aid. The voices are fantastic too. I thought the parasite was just his crack hallucination. Maybe it really was? I thought he was a zombie at first.

Samurai Autumn Samurai Autumn

I liked this game a lot! I really have no idea why it isn't popular. At first, I was annoyed by how you could only charge your sword at one side. The jumping on heads was way more cool. I don't even think the sword ever works on the boss. It was genius to have skulls appear.

They are what heads are without flesh, obviously. The sounds were quite nice. At least I'm around to praise it. The hitting noises were so nice, too. It was just really satisfying.