Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 116 Fans

All 11,615 flash Reviews

Dead Detention 2; Episode 1 Dead Detention 2; Episode 1

I admit that this was a weird entry in the series. It's mostly because there were no zombies. You still created some pretty good minigames. It just didn't add up to much. I still like the animation. It was kind of fun to do these mundane things.

It was a lot more realistic this way. It's nice to see it end on a cliffhanger like this. The music was nice and stylistic. It was fairly fun. A bit more zombies next time.

Cat Clicker MLG Cat Clicker MLG

I am sorry, but this game came off as pretty dumb. There wasn't any music. There was just so little satisfaction with it. I appreciate how it was kind of unique. The cat was really cute. I just couldn't understand it.

None of the stuff I bought showed up. Was the cat supposed to be wearing the glasses? I saw nothing happen. There were too many of these boxes. At least it was kind of different.

Van Helthing: volume 1 Van Helthing: volume 1

I loved this cartoon, if only because it was so faithful to the original movie. The movie is, BTW, crap. I like how I can remember all the parts from it. It shows you really studied the movie. I also love the movie intro. More long flashes should do something like that.

The music at the end was great too. The animation was really nice. It seemed like most of these characters had unique designs. It's great how you have these voice actors. At least there was a first volume.

Court Ordered - The Beginning Court Ordered - The Beginning

Erik Meyers? Dude, I knew someone named that from Pennsylvania! Then again, his name was spelled "Eric" Meyers. The animation was great in this. Most of the jokes worked really well. The best part was easily the joke about the ghost.

That was just set up brilliantly. It's a pity um, that thing happened to your last submission. There were a lot of great expressions in this. Self help groups are easy to make fun of. Eh, I don't think I've ever been a part of one.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Erik Myers hails from the east coast, so it could've almost been him if he had the same name!
Glad you liked it! The ghost joke is a favorite of ours that we've been looking to put into something for years and it finally found a home in this cartoon.

Yeah, that last submission was a bummer. Lesson learned: when someone hires you to do an animation and says they own all the previous art--ASK TO SEE A CONTRACT.

Head : Weebl and Bob Head : Weebl and Bob

I admit that this wasn't one of your best cartoons. It was too short. I don't care that much. I'm just so glad to see this series back on this website! I know it's not much, but it's something. I can in fact vaguely comprehend their speech.

I know I'm not the first person to notice that. I was wondering why "Jesus" was under the tags. It ended up creating something really funny. Yeah, I bet flash is fully dead. Well, at least this website mostly is.

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

I love this cartoon as do most people. It's mostly because of how it's made in such good spirits. Everything is just so fun. I do think it was a bit too long. The animation is amazing! You've managed to show their expressions so well.

It's loyal to the game while still being really goofy. The voices are fantastic. I didn't know Tengu Man was that much of a recurring villain. I know Base is. Then again, I haven't played the actual games.

The Great Egg-scape The Great Egg-scape

I did not care for this. If nothing else, I didn't like how there was no music. It was also a bit too long. I'm still glad you used the Sam Kinison laugh. That was him, right? The sounds were pretty good.

It was nothing too memorable, though. It does tell kind of a nice story. At least it had something going on. It just should have been more active. It was okay at best.

(2004) The Movie (2004) The Movie

I didn't think this was as good as other episodes. It was pretty nice to see these clay figures do this. It did seem pretty pointless. I was mostly bothered by the sound of the camera. I don't think there was anything wrong with my ear duds. Then again, it does make it more authentic.

Their actual movie wasn't as good as a regular episode. It does work within its context. I liked the random objects. It's weird how you made an actual Klay movie after this. Then again, all flash submissions are technically movies here.

Secret Agent Dan Ep.4 Secret Agent Dan Ep.4

I thought this was a good cartoon. It's weird, because I haven't seen the other episodes. It seems like a good series. I really like the animation. The characters move very well in their environments. The voices are nice too.

I'm wondering whether or not any of this is real or all in his head. Again, I'd probably have to watch the rest of the show to understand it. I felt this had a good running time too. It works pretty well as a standalone cartoon. I would probably recommend it to other people like me who aren't familiar with it.

Bumpercar Gremlin Bumpercar Gremlin

This wasn't quite as surreal as a lot of other cartoons you've made. It was still quite fun. I am glad the gremlin was arrested at the end. I guess it wasn't that original, but it was still nice. I guess it's been too long since I've seen your cartoons. The animation looks different.

It's still great if you tried something different. I like how the police cars are drawn too. You really have focus with the colors. I think I can vaguely remember this now. I didn't start reviewing until 2008.