ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 126 Fans

All 12,350 flash Reviews

Flash Ninja Clan Flash Ninja Clan

I enjoyed this, certainly more than most people. The animation was great. Its main problem was that it was too short. You should have done more with this. I simply love that music. I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.

It's great to have such good atmosphere. Well, most people like this at least. Some of the dialogue didn't make sense. It's still good for what it is. It's not that unique, but worth looking at.

Flapcat Copters Flapcat Copters

I was not impressed by this. It was just another Flappy Bird imitation. Most people don't like that game. It was just done vertically instead of horizontally. That bit was creative at least! I just wanted easier gameplay.

The animation was pretty good. I just wish the game was more enjoyable. It was hard to get into it. The sounds were pretty boring. I do love cats, though.

Paranoid Ted Paranoid Ted

I didn't care much for this. I think it was just too weird. It was weird to the point where it wasn't entertaining. There just wasn't much to it. The animation was subpar. It needed to be more interesting.

I do like using those songs. I just like the layout. It's funny to think of a tree as a guy's enemy. The voices weren't bad. It was just too bland.

The 1990s The 1990s

Yeah, you can tell this was made pretty lame. I will admit that it's always nice to learn about history. I mean, you got your facts quite accurate. I grew up at this time so I associate with it! It's nice to look back. It seems like modern stuff is better than ever.

I am simply amazed by Michael Jackson. Everyone was making rape jokes about him, but Bill Cosby is thirty times worse! Even for celebrity pedophiles, Jared is a lot worse too. It's nice to look into history too. I don't remember many historical events in the late 1990's.

HeavyHeavyLowLow HeavyHeavyLowLow

I liked this a lot! It's been too long since I've seen a stick flash, especially one this violent! It isn't well known, but I liked it. I guess I just love the colors. There's so much going on. The song was pretty good too.

The blood was a great touch. I think sticks probably are declining. Why don't we have a Stick Day? Again, it's probably too late. I found this to be an underappreciated cartoon.

Duck Luck Episode #8 Duck Luck Episode #8

I could honestly see that gag about the ass crack scratcher coming from a mile away. Then again, that could be based on an urban legend. I guess the animation's okay. I like the idea of Duck having a twin brother. He does look like him, only really fat. That would make a lot of difference.

There just should have been more jokes. I like the idea of new characters being introduced. These other characters aren't that interesting. You need to have more distinct voices. This is still completely harmless.

KILL KOIL (clay) KILL KOIL (clay)

I didn't care for this because I didn't understand it. I mean, it was just a guy getting hit over and over. Slapstick is good, but there's not much else. There needs to be more characterization. Maybe my computer is just slow. The music is quite nice.

I heard that Knox's film "Villain" was never finished or made or something. It seemed to have potential. I think your style is pretty unique. I could have sworn Knox made this himself. You may have just copied his style done well.

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

That is one of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds in a long, long time! Okay, I've seen other great stuff, but not as good as this! I knew I would love it from the high score. The best part is how fantastic the animation is. For some reason, the fox reminded me of Nick from "Zootopia". I guess that movie's so good I see it everywhere.

The story is so engaging. There's no dialogue, but the characters have so much personality. I really feel for these guys. Granted, I have no idea what's going on. What matters is that this shows off endless creativity. Thank you for keeping this website fresh!

2007 | The End 2007 | The End

I found this quite memorable. It's even kind of hard to put into words. I guess I just like the idea. The creator and the destroyer together. You actually get some interesting philosophical insight in this. It is hard to take the animation seriously.

The CGI seems pretty silly. The voices are still nice. I just like the idea of characters being in a small room. The backgrounds, what little of them there are, are good. Few experimental flashes have a plot.

Zombie Crashing Zombie Crashing

Yeah, this wasn't anything special. I could have sworn I have played this game before. I guess I haven't because I would have remembered how I didn't care for it. The controls aren't that good. You don't even explain them! You should have had a more clear objective.

Well, it's the gameplay, not the objective. You guys must have made zombie games before. The graphics aren't bad. It's just too redundant. I want more variety.