ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 128 Fans

All 12,790 flash Reviews

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

I was really impressed at how fast paced this cartoon was. I have not seen the original. I'm not interested, as this seems awesome enough in its own right! The animation is wonderful. Maybe I should see the first one to understand it more. The music was very impressive as well.

It has a great mood set up. You get a great perspective of the action. It just keeps on going. I didn't realize you had to choose yourself for the action. It really does hold up.

1 Minute Personality Test 1 Minute Personality Test

I don't know what's going on. I believe I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to. No medals show up anywhere. I guess this is a good game. It's just hard to like because nothing shows up. The music is pretty good.

I like how you get a lot of choices. It's nice to be in a game where you have so much mobility. It's never to the point where it's silly. I understand my options. I just wish I could get medals.

Panda Love Panda Love

This game was very impressive! It's mostly because I had no idea what would happen. It's so cool to see it being taken in this direction. I really don't know why the main character is a panda. It would have made as much sense with any other animal. I learned how to play this by sheer accident.

I love how simple and yet hard it is. I'm so glad you guys made front page for something! I really do love these games. I only wish the logo wasn't in the background. It's just so satisfying when you beat a level.

*Out Of This World 1* *Out Of This World 1*

It was great how you listed how long it took to make. I really do appreciate the fine details in this. There are many interesting character designs. I have no idea that this was based on a video game. Whatever it is, you're probably doing it justice. The sounds are great too.

Some artwork doesn't hold up. The close up with the iris isn't that good. It's still quite interesting. You have so many great pieces of music here. This WAS pretty long for its day.

[Concussion] [Concussion]

This was quite an impressive game! My only problem was that it was hard to understand at first. I don't use many combos. Why do I raise a shield when I click "K" instead of kicking? Oh yeah, "K" for kick! This was a very cool game.

It's mostly because of the variety of enemies. I especially like the green blob things. I don't know how to beat those black ball things. Oooh, that sounds dirty. The sounds were great too.

GMR516 responds:

Haha, thanks a ton!
Glad you enjoyed it. To beat the 'black balls' ;) you need to jump up into the air and use an air attack with either J or K. May need to smack them a few times.

Glad you enjoyed. C:

pepsi girl wheel of death pepsi girl wheel of death

I am surprised the rating isn't higher. I really do like how the Pepsi girl is hurt by other drinks. It really does make sense. It's probably one of the more creative assassin games. I like to hear her whine. It makes it all the more satisfying when she's hurt.

My favorite might be the V8 Splash. It's so nice to build up to that watermelon. She doesn't even seem to be killed by most of those. I'm glad you made fun of Wazzup. This was about the time it was annoying for everyone.

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

When I saw the name, I thought of something really dirty. It turned out pound was actually the cat's name. Then I played the game and thought it was too cute. Yep, it was obscene after all! the details weren't that good. It certainly got better.

I guess the setup of the game is really good. You really have no clue what will happen next. I didn't even know it would be about a cat. It's a puss in every sense of the word. Well, not in the cowardly sense.

Loney03DK responds:

That jerking back and forth in tone at the beginning was intentional, to lull the player into a false sense of comfort, and once they let their guard down, they're greeted with... puss.

Thanks for the nice review, friend! I appreciate it.

Swearbear Easter Card! Swearbear Easter Card!

I was pretty turned off by this game at first. I thought it was a game where you just clicked on a few things. Instead, you really did have to find the Easter egg. Like, literally. I don’t know why boobs would be like eggs. Although women would have eggs…

I liked the little joke in this. Yeah, it wasn’t quite enough for a full cartoon, but it was servicable. I like how this character appears for all holidays. Well, maybe not some of the later. The animation wasn’t bad.

Ojello Ojello

It was so strange looking at this game and seeing how the first levels were so easy. It was weird when the fifth one was unbeatable. This could have had music. The sound effects it did have were nice. Jello is pretty funny in itself. Orange is my favorite color!

This is a lot more inventive than it looks. It's still nice to be able to figure it out. I like how it just floats. The jello kind of looks like a liver. It's good for what it is.

Soft Outer Crust Ep#4 Soft Outer Crust Ep#4

This was very weird, but I did like it. When I heard the title, I thought it would be an instructional video about cooking. The title is pretty random. It's nice to see your other work besides "Banana Phone". Then again, I really didn't think that was a classic to begin with. You were smart to have that music at the end.

I love the swirling rubber ducky. I like the joke about getting blood on him. I just really like how surreal this whole thing is. It's just random jokes, but it is pretty funny. It's still too short.