Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 108 Fans

All 10,897 flash Reviews

Ytown Public 3 Ytown Public 3

This was just okay. It was nothing unique, much like the rest of this series. It was kind of interesting to see more of a story unfold. There was at least something going on. I had no idea there would be a story from the beginning of this. The start just seemed so random.

You did get some good jokes in there. I do think the animation could be better. The characters need to move better. The colors are pretty good. It was at least unpredictable.

Stick Slayer: Episode Six Stick Slayer: Episode Six

I admit that I was disappointed that there were no stick figures in this. It just seemed like padding, which it really was. It could have been longer and had more stuff going on. I did think that the visuals used in it were quite good. I wasn't expecting it to actually explode. Well, none of them actually.

This could have just been one part. Well, it is listed as part of something. I think he's still a pretty cool character. There could have just been more activity. The other episodes are better.

Final Fantasy Trilogy 2 Final Fantasy Trilogy 2

My only problem with this was that it was too long. There wasn't that much that happened. It's still enjoyable. The best part is probably how there's always something new in this. The passage of time was pretty funny. I can't believe how erotic this got! I guess being in jail does that to you.

It's weird to have a comedy sprite thing as long as this. I'm used to more dramatic ones. It was at least something different. Kefka's laugh is so recognizable at this point. It's pretty good.

College University pt 4-2 College University pt 4-2

The best part was the ton-ton joke. I wouldn't think an animal would be warm on the inside. That guy never was a popular character anyway. Hmm, the elf said sixty years but from 1952, it would be only fifty. Oh well, maybe it was ten years before that. I thought the real Santa was Kung Fu Karl dressed as him.

Well, I also thought he was the narrator. Dang, it's been a lot time since I've seen that fish. Well, I don't really miss it. It was nice to show how everyone was at the end of the cartoon. It was surprisingly heartwarming.

Time and Space Time and Space

This is one of your better cartoons. It's mostly because it's such a good variation from your usual stuff. I appreciate all the different versions of the scientist. That is something pretty interesting. I don't think it's scientifically accurate, though. It was at least more technical than your usual stuff.

I like to see variety in your work. It's quite different for you. My favorite bit was probably with the elephant's face. It was quite unpredictable. The animation could still be a bit better, though.

College University pt 4-1 College University pt 4-1

I really do like how the jokes hold up so well. I was in no way expecting that Santa and elf joke with those two guys. You really did throw in a lot of characters here. They all had their funny bits. What a funny coincidence. I was drinking hot cocoa today.

I live in Florida, BTW. The voice work was quite nice. I guess that WAS the real Santa at the end. It's weird to show previews for something coming up so soon. I thought 4-1 was a date at first, maybe an April Fool's Day joke.

Marcus Peblo 5 ? Marcus Peblo 5 ?

I really do appreciate how gorgeous the colors are in this! I still don't quite the story. That doesn't matter, because it's just wonderful to look at! There is always something new going on in this. The best part was probably the part with all those bats. It may not make much sense, but it's really cool.

I don't know what the ? is for. I guess it is a pretty mysterious episode. Well, I haven't seen the other parts! Marcus himself seems like a pretty ambitious character. It's nice to just look at all the little details.

Theft Box Theft Box

Yeah, it's obvious this was a reference to the boxes we get from Newgrounds. I never have gotten any of those myself. I wouldn't want to pay for it myself anyway. Yeah, most people on this website are like that. We have a lot of little things lying around. Then again, I haven't been doing that because we're trying to sell the house.

Okay, enough of my autobiography. I really like how this is all put together. I still don't know how you get that different movie format. The other kind is probably better, IMHO. You cram in a lot of good stuff for the running time.

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

I can't believe that this is your first cartoon here! At first, I thought you were the same guy who did some other great cartoons. Well, that was mostly because they appeared as recommended after the cartoon. I was just amazed at how good this was! A pity I can't speak French. Then again, anyone can love this.

This happened to be submitted right on my birthday! Thank you for this wonderful birthday event! I can tell that it was inspired by Miyazaki. There's so much going on. It was just a mish mash of amazing things. At the same time, it was never disorganized. I humbly welcome you to our website!

Ytown Public 2 Ytown Public 2

This was just okay. I didn't really care much for it. I do like the running gag of that kid dying. It's been over a decade since Kenny regularly did that. The voices weren't too bad. I feel the animation doesn't flow very well.

It doesn't seem like much of an original concept. I'm confused by the genre here. It seems to get weirder as it goes on. I do like that guy's beard. I'm not that interested in learning more about the characters.