Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 103 Fans

All 10,186 flash Reviews

Elite Forces:Afghan Elite Forces:Afghan

Well, I thought the overall thing was pretty good, but it seemed to be lacking. I thought the music was really good. I think the CGI looked a tad off. It looks dated. Then again, it was modern by the standards of some CGI I've seen. I think there's a glitch or something, because I keep jumping.

Well, I wasn't that interested. There are some cool ideas. I think you could be more accurate with the gun. Maybe I was doing something wrong. Seems pretty topical.

Undercover Bear Undercover Bear

I admit that this was quite fun. It helps that I could actually get far with this game. It was great to be able to eat people. The medals didn't show up on screen, though. Maybe that's why they're secret... I appreciate all the drawings.

While not too memorable, it was fun. The voices you had were fun. Bears are just cool. I guess it was unpredictable. Even the name is cool.

CLAP 3 - Pictograms CLAP 3 - Pictograms

I personally didn't find this to be that good. I really appreciate how fast paced it is. The voice is just really funny. I appreciate how it just keeps on going. While it is short, it still delivers the goods. You really didn't know what was coming next.

While it wasn't that unique, it was still quite funny. This had the actual Chinese anthem? I liked the Naruto joke the most. I'm sad that manga ended. It was so awesome.

Mercurial Story Mercurial Story

I really did enjoy this game! What I don't understand is how you get the medals. Dang it, I've been complaining about those things too much! Well, this was still quite fun. It was another one of those games that just went on forever. You really had no idea what was going on.

I was rarely sure of when a level ended. I doubt all that work to meet up with my girlfriend was one level. I really appreciated the music. It was interesting to look at the design. I appreciated that.

Belial: Ars Arcana Belial: Ars Arcana

This is really a cool game! I was a bit skeptical at first. The funny thing is that I was actually just looking up the webcomic Sinfest. It just seemed appropriate with the whole afterlife thing. I love the tone of this game. It's great to get the upgrades too.

It certainly gets better as you go along. I like the creepy music. While a bit late for Halloween, this is the kind of thing you can always appreciate. I didn't like it how the enemies reformed. Then again, they ARE already dead.

Hollywood News Hollywood News

This is a great cartoon, because I just love how you make fun of them like that. No, not the celebrities, the people making fun of them, or something. The animation is good too. I really recognize the voices as I've been watching HotDiggedyDemon's cartoons lately. People probably would do this eventually. It reminds me of TMZ.

I've never watched that obviously, just heard about it. She was slightly older than I was. It seemed like this was something different from you. I'm glad it all worked out. Egoraptor should have at least been listed as an author.

Sound of Gravity 2 Sound of Gravity 2

This was better than the first one. I'm probably only saying that because I got further. I had no idea that thing was a bunny. I thought it was kind of jackalope. No idea why this thing is blue, though. The music was alright.

I appreciate how it's actually pretty creative. It got pretty hard with that crate. I still think you should have made the design better. It still looks shoddy. Are YOU even one person?

Sittin' at a Bar Sittin' at a Bar

Wasn't there another game here that was the exact same thing? It was called DCK: Klunk or something. Is this maybe a genre I'm unaware of? Well, I do appreciate the good graphics. I managed to get through five drinks, I believe. My first try was 8700.

I didn't find this to be great, but it's good. I was surprised at how far I got. The games actually pretty fair to you. The song's pretty nice too. Congrats on your reviews and Daily Feature!

I thought this game was just okay. A pity you guys never won any awards or anything. I think the best part about this was that the designs of the levels are actually pretty good. I was disappointed to find out there was no sound. That really is a must for games. You guys should submit some cartoons.

I know there are times where I touch the edges and I'm fine. Not that I'm complaining! I grew tired of it after awhile. There's some variety, though. It isn't something I would remember.

Law of the West Law of the West

I guess this was pretty original. I didn't care for this game that much because it didn't seem like anything too special. It was just doors opening with you shooting people. I really did like how well paced it was. It was more challenging than I thought! I don't know what happens to most of the people you ignore.

There could have been more going on. I guess I was just looking for a standard shooting game. Those seem appropriate for the Old West. In real life, they didn't happen much, though. You don't have much time to react.