ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 125 Fans

All 12,248 flash Reviews

Kazahana: Ten Days to Run Kazahana: Ten Days to Run

This wasn't bad, but still not quite enough to recommend. It was just weird seeing as how the story seemed off. Why are all these guys perverts? I don't remember if that's the same guy from the other entry. Omahdon is as good as ever. I think this had an interesting story.

It was just a little too long. It seemed to be overly complicated. By no means is it bad. I can recognize your animation style. It was quite interesting.

Baseball Pro Baseball Pro

I admit that I was expecting a little more. I mean, it was just me hitting a baseball. I still think it's fine for what it is. It's perfectly serviceable . The graphics aren't bad. I mean, I haven't seen much CGI at all on this website.

It was certainly something unique. Hee hee, you said balls. It's really easy to understand. I didn't think it was too easy or too hard. I mean, I hit it about half the time.

One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

Aww, I was disappointed I couldn't click on Natalie's boobs. Her clothes are skimpier than usual! This really did play like a walkthrough of one of your games. It wasn't quite as enjoyable, though. I just love how there's so much stuff going on. The constant "Pokemon" and "Final Fantasy" references are awesome!

Longcat probably made this or should I say longcats. I mean as in he made this good. The music was as wonderful as ever. I just loved seeing the Moogle bounce around. I hope you had as much fun making it as we did watching it.

Weird Al - You're Pitiful Weird Al - You're Pitiful

It's hard to not like anything Weird Al makes. I just thought it wasn't the best. There should have been more detail. I just expect Weird Al music videos to have more going on. I especially like the "farty pants" joke. Again, you didn't come up with it.

I also really like that bit at the beginning. It's funny how the first line is the same as the original song. I remember the parody, "It's Bloody Cold". This song's parodied a lot, I guess? The lines need to be better.

Little Sally Sue Little Sally Sue

I did not care for this. Why was Sally Sue's house on fire at the end? Did the people related to those bullies get revenge on her? Then again, they weren't bullies. They were just random thugs. I guess those two things could overlap.

The animation wasn't that good. There just wasn't much going on. I knew something violent would happen. That's to be expected here. Your other stuff is much better.

Moto X Extreme Moto X Extreme

I like this game, even if it's not that good. The graphics could be better. I got through the first level pretty easily. I was confused as to what the background was. I kept getting it mixed up with the foreground! This was still nice.

The sounds weren't bad. The controls were easy enough. It was funny how I lost so easily after awhile. I just thought you should make this more elaborate. Then again, I'm not a fan of these kinds of games in general.

Black & White Escape: Hotel Black & White Escape: Hotel

Why aren't my medals showing up? I know I beat the game! I think this could have used music. I still liked most of it. The most unfair part was probably that third quarter. This is the first time I looked on the walkthrough put here.

The other times I went to another website. It was pretty short. Then again, that's probably good for me. I am able to figure out more stuff on my own. When do you sleep, man?

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

I wish this was longer. It seemed like there have been a lot of cartoons like this. I thought that was Pikachu in the first part. I didn't know it would be a really small yellow tank! The first bit with Link was kind of predictable. There must be some trope with short animated segments like this.

The sprite work was very nice. It's been too long since I've seen this. The music was all great. I guess my favorite is the first Sonic one, if only because of the music. That joke never gets old.

Primal War 09 Primal War 09

The music was top notch in this. I know it's biased, but I really didn't like the idea of a lizard woman with boobs. I mean, it makes no anatomical sense! She even seemed to have nipples in this. Maybe it was the lighting? It was still a good cartoon.

It's nice to see more dialogue. I guess it wouldn't make as much sense to have them actually talk. Then again, this isn't meant to be realistic. The animation was great in this one. I especially love the sword fight.

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

Raziberry was the only one I'd heard of. I love this if only because of how realistic it was. You were just talking about your experiences with the website. Then again, I don't know if any of this was real. Someone probably was high working on this. The colors were gorgeous.

You just come off as someone I'd want to talk to. I have been to numerous cons. I rarely get to meet people that I want to. I'm glad you guys have at least gotten close. You sound like you're having fun.

Raziberry responds:

I promise I wasn't high when I wrote this.
But I do have all those brain problems...