Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 122 Fans

All 11,897 flash Reviews

Rabbi Blazo Interview Rabbi Blazo Interview

I truly enjoyed this as well! I just like how realistic everything is played out. This really does seem like an actual funny review. I like how it's a direct continuation of the previous episode. It doesn't even have a numbered title! It's so nice to see this animation.

I am so glad you have that song at the end of every episode. It's so catchy! This seemed to be a good length too. A pity you're not making stuff anymore. Oh well, I guess everyone retires...except for Rabbi Blazo.

Rabbi Blazo HelterSkelter Rabbi Blazo HelterSkelter

This really was a lot of fun. It was so nice to see Pengy in the audience. You really had potential for this character. It helps that the song is so much fun. I really like that Blazo intro. It's just a nice little touch.

It helps that this guy is so likeable. I'm not that familiar with this song. You'd think I would be. The animation is pretty slick in this. It's just a feel good cartoon.

Planetarium 3: Rainy Day Planetarium 3: Rainy Day

I liked this, even if it wasn't great. The best part was the cutaway gag with the Cat in the Hat. Too bad that didn't happen to the Mike Myers version. I do think the animation looks kind of shoddy. It just doesn't add up to much. Yep, I remember "Numa Numa" too.

The voices are pretty good. The colors aren't bad. I like the idea of it raining acid. I noticed the subliminal message in this. It's right after he mentions this website.

Lil' Pengy Ep.2 Lil' Pengy Ep.2

I didn't find this to be as good as the first one. It was still quite enjoyable. The hamster is as funny as ever. I notice the Censored bar disappears briefly. There's a lot of middle fingers here. I thought the teacher was kind of annoying.

Maybe that was the point. I really do like Pengy. He's certainly the most likeable character here. Nice voice. A bit too long, but it's still nice to see most of these good characters again.

Coloruid Coloruid

Wow, this is seriously one of the most complicated games I've ever come across here. It's just amazing how hard it is. I am so glad to have come by it! You really have shown how much you can do with a simplistic design. The game is anything but! It's just so elaborate.

The music is wonderfully peaceful. I had to look at the walkthrough for some of this. It just got too hard at times. You really deserve credit for something so challenging. It's just so insane!

Knives! Knives!

This could have been longer, but it was still really funny. I guess that part at the beginning was a big lipped alligator moment. You may not have heard of it. I just love how he keeps getting stabbed in different places. One of the funniest parts was when he just said, "Cause you suck". Yes, it does feel like Klay World.

If only you guys had had a crossover. Everything moved so smoothly. I loved the flashing images of Michael Jackson. You did it twice! There should be more clay stuff nowadays.

Lil' Pengy Ep.1 Lil' Pengy Ep.1

I remember first watching this back in 2000! Yes, I firmly believe it was on another website before you put it here. It really does look pretty dated. It's still a great cartoon. I just love how these guys have such distinct personalities. I don't think I've ever even been to Hampsterdance.com before.

I always heard it was annoying. The voices were spot on. I just noticed Terrance's PETA pin. Kind of ironic, when you consider PETA is heavily against the use of animals in entertainment. Lil Pengy is pretty charming.

Welcome to React World™ Welcome to React World™

Yes, it's been so long since you've submitted something! I'm so glad you're still around. It's too bad this was less than a minute. It would have worked even better as a trailer. It's a shame you wouldn't do more with this. It's still great for what it is.

I appreciate the animation being as good as ever. It's great how you've created something new. I love how you put the TM in the title. While short, it works well as satire. The creativity always works.

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

I believed this mostly deserved the praise that it's gotten. It's simply great to see this awesome animation. You manage to tell so much without dialogue. I guess it was a little too long. It's still a great cartoon, though. You really know how to set yourself up.

I didn't realize Nim was that small. Yes, I figured out that was the main character's name. The music was amazing. I just appreciated all the hard work and effort put into this. A little late for winter, I suppose.

(2005) Hotdog Job: Part 2 (2005) Hotdog Job: Part 2

I thought this was even better than the first one! It's just great how the animation is so good. You really have come far with your work. I just love the idea of a killer hot dog. I mean, just a talking hot dog would have been fine. I love his voice. You have no idea what will happen next.

You put another new menu up! It was even with the second part of the same cartoon! The spinning scene is quite cute. First time I've seen a klay man being skinned. Pretty simple solution at the end.