All 14,237 flash Reviews

Sixth Grade Camp Sixth Grade Camp

I admit this one went on a bit too long. It was still pretty funny. I did like the bit at the end about the huge shit. I don't think I was ever in a situation like that. I never went to camp in the winter. I used to go to Christian camp.

That would probably make great material. Yeah, I was raised really religiously. I still am, okay? I don't even remember the food that much. Probably still had a better time than you.

EBF5 NPC Maker EBF5 NPC Maker

I admit that you really lost points without the music. Still, it was a good game. You're just such a talented artist I love anything by you. I lost count of the Epic Battle Fantasy series. I guess 5 is the next one. Everything looks great.

The backgrounds are probably the best. This may in fact be your weakest game. It was at least an experiment. There should have been some movement. The mecha dress up game was much better.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

I believe this is Rina-chan's most viewed submission! It's weird how she's created as a writer and not a voice actress. I know she's a voice actress. I just love the great animation brought to us by none other than Kirbopher. The Big Gay Dance is pretty catchy. My favorite was probably the bit with Samus.

Yeah, she's just that hot. Yeah, there's some slash in this! Not that I'm into that. It's great how you guys get so many jokes and movements in a fairly short time. My only complaint is that there should have been backgrounds.

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

I admit I was skeptical of this at first. With this high rating, it had a lot going for it. I ended up loving it as much as anyone else! Seriously, this was awesome! I was just amazed at how relentless it was in every sense of the word! There was too much going on!

We get a great song too. I wish it was longer so the cartoon would be longer! There's just this wide mashup of beautiful colors. I need to be more familiar with gildedguy. I need to be familiar with you! This was just awesome.

gildedguy responds:

Thanks for the review. I got lot more animations, please check em out!

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Aww, I thought this was too short. It needed to have more. It was still nice for what it was. I especially like how they go to YT. That does appear in later Animator Vs. Animation stuff. You do still have cool stuff going on.

I especially like the end when they're erased. They have cool powers too. I never was good at Solitaire. You could have used music. It's still watchable.

Rotary Rotary

I have to admit this was pretty interesting, but not quite my thing. At least it was different. I guess I'm not much for puzzle games. The music was pretty nice. The colors were good and bright. It's enjoyable.

I'd have to look at a walkthrough. Wow, no easy medals. Well, games are supposed to challenge you. I feel bad for not being smarter. At least I tried.

JauqAr responds:

Glad you found it interesting. I did design this game to be very difficult so don't feel too bad.

Thanks,
Jauq

Ganondorf's Kingdom Ganondorf's Kingdom

It was hard not knowing if this would be a parody. I mean, I just had the title to go on. There's more parodies here than not. The sprite work was really nice. I feel bad for not being more familiar with Zelda. Uh yeah, look at my avatar.

The voices were great. I especially loved Ganon's idea of the triforce. Waffles are pretty cool. I've never really had them with chicken. Ganon had something going!

TF2 Soundboard: Scout TF2 Soundboard: Scout

It's been a long time since I've looked at a soundboard. I guess they're not really that special anymore. Still, this was fun. The scout is a very fun character. What I do is that I go and click them all at once. Well, as first as I can.

It's an easy way to hear everything. I don't have that much time okay! This guy's voice is cool. You keep all the original sounds. That's to be expected.

IndianaStick IndianaStick

I don’t see how this was a parody. It seemed like a straight tribute. We can always like those. The music was great. I thought this would be a collab. You had “Miccool” on this.

People usually only do that when it’s a collab. This was still very fun. I liked the fine details. We’re all used to sticks by now. That rock was cool.

Pmation: "Dead Start" Pmation: "Dead Start"

You just never run out of creative ideas. It was cool to see how the pencil interacted. It really did seem sad. It’s an “it”, right? This website has become really slow for me. It’s probably just my laptop.

The sounds were as great as ever. The pencil seemed really intimidated at first. I like how it can feel like that. The characters still have the most emotion. It’s pretty dark for you.