All 13,777 flash Reviews

Furry Random Stuffs Furry Random Stuffs

I loved watching this! I guess the parts could have been longer. Anyway, this was still really fun. I think my favorite part was the pokemon one. That might be because it's the longest. You just did a lot with the Newgrounds characters.

I really had no idea what would pop up next. I guess it wasn't exclusively about video game characters. It was the thing with the cat. Was this the last AYB reference I saw here? I loved how bright and colorful it was too.

Sonucais responds:

Ericho, I appreciate your reviews. You did a lot of them, and even if it seems I'm dead, I'm still checking reviews like yours. Thanks.

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

I guess I was expecting a little more action, but this was great. I especially love the distinct animation style. It still faithfully represents the Megaman series. It just looks so cute! The music is great too. This should probably be labeled a music video. I mean, it is one, right?

Was there supposed to be a story? It was hard for me to pick up on one. I just wanted to see a beautiful cartoon. That's just what I got! So this won't be a series?

Excitebike Excitebike

Well, that was a game with some weird mechanics, but I enjoyed it overall. It's probably because I can't really lose. I guess you just hit space at the very beginning. Seriously, that's it? You just play the rest of the game doing nothing except tricks? Well, I can like easy stuff.

The music's fine. I never played the original game. I feel bad on all the stuff I missed out on as a kid. Endless really was endless. I wish you could go back to the menu there. Raceing is my favorite.

Emo Emo

I liked the animation. I mean, I like anything from you guys. It was so weird how this was just called "Emo". I mean, I didn't think something with a title that generic would be something I could even find. Is it supposed to be emo? I liked the emo's song better.

At least somebody's happy. I recognize your art style. It was just fine, I suppose. It wasn't enough for a full submission. This didn't really make me happy or sad.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Dang, Mario's so popular even the misspelling of his name has results. I admit it was funny with the sex scene. You showed Mario's penis before. Couldn't you show the sex? Well, I guess the context isn't quite the same. The voice is a little funny, I guess.

I know this is all troll stuff. It was probably too long. It's something more like a quick gag. The bit with Sonic was pretty good too. Wow, now I'm more disturbed than ever hearing about Trumping.

Stickicide 2 Stickicide 2

I believe this was better the last one. It's probably because this one's just more innovative. I was afraid you wouldn't have much control. Instead, you respawned in different places, so you got more ways to kill yourself. My favorite was probably when he hit the camera. I didn't even know this guy had eyes.

The music is great too. These really are innovative games. I like the little bits of color here and there. It's just fun for how easy it is. Well, as easy as a game like this can be.

Dad Pranks Sons | Abo and Karo Cartoon Dad Pranks Sons | Abo and Karo Cartoon

I'm glad to see more of these cartoons! The thing that really had me was how simple everything was. You got a lot of laughs this way. Does this sort of thing really happen? Well, if so, I'm glad it stopped. I like how these guys have one nostril.

It doesn't really mean anything. It's just a nice little detail. This gets a lot of laughs in its short time. I'm glad to be watching these. It's weird to have an eye patch over bandages.

Day of the Devil Day of the Devil

This was very fun. It's mostly because you're celebrating a day like this. Yes, I remember when this occurred. I think it's pretty obvious what the outcome was. We're still here, aren't we? I guess the animation could be better.

I'm not going to put anything backwards. I've never done that. It'll probably just be something like, "You have too much time on your hands". Seriously, a lot of people have used that joke. Happy 666, very late!

CLATOMIC part6 CLATOMIC part6

Wait, there's still more? This was aired on 666! It must be Satanic! Anyway, this was quite funny. You got right into the action this time. I guess that was a no win scenario.

I'm so glad the lawyer died. Everybody wants that to happen. The voices are very funny here. I love how frantic everyone sounds. Well, it suits the scenario.

Devoured Intellect Devoured Intellect

I admit to being very confused by this. I guess it's hard to look at an RPG made in such a short time. I mean, it made little sense. Have the designs of the medals changed? Anyway, this is just weird. I guess the drawings are good.

It just did little for me. Congrats on being the most popular game for this Ludum Dare. Well, last time I checked at least. I liked the variety of music. I guess people more into these kinds of games will like it more.

BoobMarley responds:

Wrong. Game made 100% perfect sense and is 100% perfect in every way.
Thank you for playing and for writing a pretty good, sober review.