Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 107 Fans

All 10,634 flash Reviews

Rancid Donut Rancid Donut

I really appreciated the animation in this. It seems like you perfectly captured something so ordinary. Well, I guess it's not really a situation most of us find ourselves in. I can easily recognize your animation. I'm not going to give you any money, though. I guess there was never a rancid doughnut to begin with.

You do spell it "doughnut". I knew I'd see something great from you. I do like bagels myself. The cream cheese really fits. I don't see as many doughnuts in the hotels I look at.

Gen Gen

I feel like this is a great underappreciated game! I really was interested as to how it worked. I wasn't quite that good at it, though. The third level was pretty hard. I just need to figure out how to detach them, if that's what I need to do. The music is nice and calming.

It can be a frustrating game, so that's a necessity. There are some really good designs here. I thought this took place in the human body. I thought the red parts were germs or something. I guess not.

GRAVITY GRAVITY

Damn, it seems like I've been playing a lot of challenging games lately. I was really impressed at just how hard this was. You could die dozens of times on one level. In fact, it reached a point where that was the ONLY thing I could do. The music is quite nice.

It's weird to have a game that's both hard and addictive. Of course, maybe one causes another. Your design seems familiar. Everyone should have a hard time with this. It probably works best as a puzzle game. You really have to figure out just what to do.

The Gun Game: Redux The Gun Game: Redux

Wow, I really was impressed by this game! The best part about it was how there were so many guns. It did frustrate me on the latter levels. Then again, you get medals just by playing this a long time. That was convienient. This certainly is an addictive game.

There are just so many ways to beat this. I appreciate the little details with the bullets. The different themselves are harder. What I mean is, they get harder in terms of how different they are from the previous row of challenges. There's certainly a lot going on here.

Bulwark 53 Bulwark 53

Dang, you made a lot of games. I thought you were going to play as a monster first. I really like the title too. It shows lots of creativity. The music is nice and unsettling. I guess that's kind of a strange use of words.

I couldn't get some control on the gun. It didn't seem to work unless I held really still. I don't think that's part of the game. I like how straightforward this game is. This kind of stuff never gets old.

[Visible] [Visible]

Dude, this game really impressed me! I had no idea it would be that difficult. I mean, I went through the tutorial and it was so easy. When I actually played it, I had so much more to go with! I appreciate a game that does that. I was just amazed at how long the levels were.

The music was pretty nice. It's good in its own right. I think my laptop's a bit too slow for this. I wish you could change the quality. Everything kept pausing.

-Gears- -Gears-

I admit that I was really confused by this game. It seemed fine at first. I then got to the part where I had to make the gears go the opposite way. I don't think there was really any way I could do this. It was just me placing the same things. I tried clicking them, but it didn't work.

I mean, the game itself has a fairly nice setup. The music isn't bad. I just don't know how to reverse the gears. Everything looks pretty organized. I just can't get that one part.

Chrome Wars Chrome Wars

I admit that I was disappointed by this. I thought it was going to be standard fighting game, but instead it was an RPG. I just don't care that much for them. I didn't think an RPG was really right in this setting. There should have been more movement. A pity this has declined in popularity since 2012.

You do have quite good graphics. They just don't add up to something entertaining for me. The sounds are really nice. It's just hard to really understand how to attack. Most of these things don't even work properly.

GravPull GravPull

I couldn't understand this game at all at first. I did appreciate it when I could understand it. It's still a fairly hard game. I appreciate how unique it is. It does seem a bit too complicated to really get into. I'm probably just too lazy.

I think the title's pretty nice. The graphics seem to work fine enough. It isn't quite that memorable, though. While hard, I appreciate how it's a different kind of game. The backgrounds are really nice too.

Fat Labrador Fat Labrador

I admit that I was disappointed on how this was layed out. I mean, it wasn't one of those infinite loops. That's what you're most well known for. I will, however, admit it's a really funny cartoon. I think my favorite part was the bit with the bombing. At 0:32, it looked quite phallic.

The animation is great. You've just worked with so many other people, it's hard to remember what your original style was. I also love the Advice Dog reference. I really like your voice. I have no doubt this will win some award.