Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 113 Fans

All 11,338 flash Reviews

-The Orb & Me- -The Orb & Me-

This started off pretty slow, but it got a lot better. I guess it's just because I know most of those songs. Then again, it's mostly my brother who's into that stuff. It was interesting not knowing what song would pop up next. The ending is great. This setting makes little sense.

I even like this little robot design. It isn't too special, though. It could be more creative. It still works well for what it sets out to achieve. I like that.

Cherry Horizon Cherry Horizon

I admit that this game wasn't bad. Its main problem was that it was too difficult. It really got annoying with the boss. It just seemed like there were too many things against you. I still appreciated how it was fairly unique. The colors and lines were quite nice.

It's pretty complex with this simple design. It takes too long to kill these enemies. I think I can only damage the boss once each time he shows up. It was kind of innovative. It isn't something I'm into, unfortunately.

I Love Egg EP.10 I Love Egg EP.10

Yet another great episode! I am sad that this series ever ended. The colors are so wonderful. The circus is of course a great way to show creativity. That's what they're known for. It's just amazing how there are so many things you can do with this idea. This episode was among the most creative.

Even for those familiar with the circus, it was quite unpredictable. The sound effects were as good as ever. I liked the lion part too. I'm glad that guy didn't explode while in the cannon!

Crazy Shark Ball Crazy Shark Ball

I loved this if only because of how easy it was! I pretty much didn't have to do anything except press the same buttons over and over. I was fascinated by how there were so many people with higher scores. I mean, after getting all the medals, I saw little point, lol! This is still quite inventive. You just really love sharks.

I also loved the Daffy Duck quotes. You used those in Castle Cat too. It's just amazing how this goes on forever. The music is great too. It makes no sense, but is lots of fun.

Wiesi responds:

Hey, thanks for reviewing! :)

FOAMY: Nuts To You FOAMY: Nuts To You

I was really surprised at how this turned out. I never knew Foamy could be so evil. I mean, I knew he was misanthropic, but not to the point of killing random people. I guess it's just funny to see an acorn kill someone. That thing's a freaking Kevlar ball! It's great to see Pilz-E too.

He just wasn't called that at the time. I had no idea this would even be about actual nuts. I thought the title was just a metaphor for something. The animation isn't bad. I knew he wouldn't kill a baby.

Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

I really appreciate how great everything is in this. It all just keeps building on itself. My favorite joke was probably when he say the arms were in his pocket. This cartoon is already so weird, you don't need drugs for it! It's just great to have everything so unpredictable. What's even better is how the setting is so serious.

I guess I can see why this took five years. I loved that bit with the spider at the beginning. I guess it was meant to be a microcosm for the situation. If nothing else, it was wonderfully animated. Congrats on winning even more awards.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks ericho!

XIN Session 04 XIN Session 04

I didn't hate this. I just didn't like it. I think it's weird how everything is starting to get cartoonish. Well, I guess it all made little sense to begin with. I still appreciate how it's fairly well animated. It just seems like it's all over the place.

It seems like it's trying to be something it isn't. It would have worked better for me if it was just nothing but action. Newgrounds flashes work better that way. Well, other people seem to like this. It's hard to keep track of the characters.

Excavate! Excavate!

I ended up enjoying this game, more or less. I'm pretty sure I cleared one ruin. I dug, explored, and catalogued all five layers of one. Well, maybe this just isn't my game. I will admit that this is pretty unique. I like how there's a lot to look at.

The timing works out so well. I'm glad that you can just go at your own pace. The music is fairly good as well. The layout is pretty easy to understand. I would recommend this game.

Grave Mistake Grave Mistake

I found this to be a very endearing cartoon! It's nice to see the Grim Reaper be so, well nice. It's just a very enjoyable experience. You still managed to throw in some dark humor at the end. It's been awhile since I've seen the Grim Reaper. Well, I've never died before, hee hee.

It's great to have all this detail too. There was one major thing wrong. The angel flew from the opposite side of the pearly gates at the end. It was certainly unpredictable. I likedp seeing the other religion's heavens, too.

Yhtomit responds:

About the angel - he flew into Heaven to catch up with Death, hence why he shows up behind Death while they're flying over Heaven, but before they made it over the gates.

But other than that, I'm glad you liked it! :)

Jurassic World Parody Jurassic World Parody

I didn't think this was one of your best work. It just seemed a bit too self explanatory. It's still quite funny. The best part is when they're having tea. I remember the audio from "Gremlins 2"! I thought maybe you'd use the audio from that episode of "The Critic".

It's great to know you're doing something different. I've never seen a movie parody from you. The animation was pretty good. The voices weren't bad. I thought the film was decent.

Samination responds:

Yeah, it's suppose to be a dead-pan parody. I like to experiment with my videos and animation style. It's good for what it is, seeing how it was made within a week.