ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 132 Fans

All 13,217 flash Reviews

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

At first, I thought you couldn't go anywhere in this game. The controls didn't seem to be working. It was an interesting idea to have the Enter key tell us how to play it. Weird, but I still got it. I liked the animation. The hats were so funny.

At first, I thought I couldn't hit the planes at first. I believe I could, but it had to be in a certain way. I like fighting the small tanks. They could take a beating! Destruction is always awesome in games.

Windows XP Sim Windows XP Sim

It was really weird how it was the hardest to get the actual first medal. I didn't know I'd actually be following you. The medal icons are just on the bottom. Oh wait, DoctorStrongBad beta tested this. Now I know why it's for me. This was too dull.

It was just a single joke. There wasn't much new satire. It had nothing too original. It's too forgettable. At least it's a good set up.

Star Wars::Windbreaker Star Wars::Windbreaker

I'm sorry, but I didn't care for this. It was just the characters farting. Well, I guess in Jar-Jar's case, it made more sense. For people who hate "The Phantom Menace" they seem to reference it as much as the other "Star Wars" movies. I guess the artwork was nice. It doesn't seem appropriate here.

You should have put in more dialogue. You could have even used actual shots from the movies. I guess they wouldn't allow you here. Wait, Knox has tons of clips from movies! Aren't windbreakers kinds of pants?

HC Returns Christmas HC Returns Christmas

It's been too long since I've seen your cartoons. It's weird to see this cheesy animation. I'm just not a fan of that kind of stuff. Still, this was just meant to be a gag. I guess it is kind of fun with how silly it is. It's completely harmless.

It's nice to have Christmas stuff right after the holiday. We should do that more. I admit it was hard to understand, but it wasn't meant to be comprehensible. This is fine for a quick watch. I appreciate the Low Dead joke.

Madness Christmas Special Madness Christmas Special

That was too short, but it wasn't bad. It's always nice to have Madness Christmas related stuff. This needed more violence. I really did like the music, though. Swords are usually cool. I sound like Fighter.

There isn't much going on. It's fine for a very quick joke. Your later cartoons are better. At least you started out somewhere. You get way more elaborate later.

Christmas Eve Christmas Eve

This is one of the Christmas cartoons I watch over and over! Why? Because Joanna is in a bikini! I'm sorry, she is literally the most beautiful cartoon character I've ever seen. I think her boobs get bigger as she laughs! Anyway, the animation just gets better all the time.

A pity this wasn't submitted on Christmas Eve. Well, close enough probably. The voices are as good as ever. It's nice to have rhyming episodes. No mention of Hanukah?

Chaos Eclipse III Chaos Eclipse III

It's sad to see this with a lower rating than most of your other games. I agree that it's not as good. It's still quite enjoyable. I was amazed at how long it was. Yeah, that might have been a fault. These characters were lacking faces.

Still, I know a lot of hard work was put into this. Just look at all the songs you used! The music is quite nice. I feel bad for forgetting the stories of the other games. I'm pretty sure I played them at least.

B&W Drama Theater #X-mas B&W Drama Theater #X-mas

I thought this was just okay. Um, Merry Christmas? It didn't really have anything too good or bad. I just expected something funnier. The animation could have been nicer. Well, it is just black and white.

I do kind of like the voices. They're pretty funny. It's just that I'm not a fan of these cartoons. I don't really see anything unique about them. Still not bad.

Imp xmas special Imp xmas special

I was annoyed by how long this was. I mean, it just went on forever. The animation was pretty bad. I guess it was nice back in 2003. Nowadays, it's not much. At least you acknowledge that Wolverine was drawn poorly.

I did like that snow fatality joke. I've seen too many fan Sonic characters like this. You just put the original characters there too. I would probably have to watch this from the beginning. It's just mediocre for me.

Vintage Game Shop Vintage Game Shop

I admit to being kind of bored by this game. I still liked it, if only because of the videos you showed. That was really weird, but it worked out well! I especially liked how long the videos were. Outside of that, it was boring. I can't even go near bankrupt!

I would still recommend this. I found this to be unique as a game. Hopefully, this game won't itself end up as one of these! Well, there'd be no console.