Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 116 Fans

All 11,437 flash Reviews

The TRUE Winner of NATA! The TRUE Winner of NATA!

It's weird how this won Daily Feature and Review Crew Pick. It was mostly what I expected. It was something really silly that still had some effort in it. The last half is really annoying. It doesn't amount to much. Well, you certainly got your message across. Please don't make a cartoon about winning Underdog Of The Week and Daily Feature.

I just liked the photography. It showed some diversity. Your voice is pretty funny. I assume it's your voice at least. I'm glad it was short.

AmazinLarry responds:

yea I rushed the last half because I had to make it in time for nata announcing their winners. I dont even know how I won either of those rewards. and yea its my voice

Women Paintings Parodies Women Paintings Parodies

I was quite impressed at how difficult this was. I guess we're running out of paintings that I'm familiar with. While I didn't get that far, I am glad to say that I managed to get all the bonuses right! I guess I'm just familiar with things that AREN'T paintings. The drawings were great. It was weird how you showed the originals.

Doesn't that make it too easy? I could tell some of the options weren't painters. That made it much easier to narrow down. It's nice how you always do new stuff. This just has a lot of spirit.

Knoxs "Reloaded" Knoxs "Reloaded"

I think the dubs are getting better. It just seems like the dialogue is suiting what's going on more. It's really nice to have that energetic mouse guy there. It's pretty easy to tell when it ends. I just love how they have such childish voices. I'm not criticizing your voice, just mentioning how it works here.

This was one of the first flashes of 2004. Boy, were you active back then! It's great to see topical stuff. One of the best bits is when Morpheus says "times two" and wins. It's good for the situations.

Adam Android Strikes Back Adam Android Strikes Back

I was quite impressed by this! At first, I thought it was too long. It just seemed to be going into another story with the girl. I am glad it was a lot more interesting than that. I thought the animation didn't hold up that well. It still looks great for something early you made!

I love how it has a nice story. I knew you'd show him fighting somebody. It would just be too short. Adam looks a lot like Dib from "Invader Zim". In fact, they all kind of look like characters from that show.

Puzzle Hunters the Series #7 Puzzle Hunters the Series #7

Why do these get so few views? I know it's kind of hypocritical for me to hate the villain. He's supposed to be annoying! I just felt it didn't make much sense. I still love this episode. I especially love the intro, where you see all the characters.

Sonata's probably the best, because of her stretching powers. Yes, paying rent is really annoying. I still found this unique. I should have expected that last punchline. They have long noses.

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

That was really a very emotional cartoon. I'm glad it's getting this recognition. The best part is probably the message it sends. It's simply about coming to terms with your own mortality. It all comes together so well at the end. I'm glad everything worked out in the story, more or less.

The music was fantastic too. It fit the mood wonderfully. I just loved the use of blue in this and how the colors all came together at the end. It really does teach you about spirituality. You should be making more stuff here now.

A Christmas Carol A Christmas Carol

And Merry Christmas to you for your Daily Feature! You truly deserved it! I was surprised that there were no other cartoons here with the name. You were lucky to be the one with it. I just love the animation. It seems like Madness Combat mixed with Homestar Runner.

Boy, what a weird combo that is. I'm glad you were so faithful to the original story. Well, it's around Halloween when I'm writing this. I remember some of those lines being exactly from the book. Yes, I've read it!

TmsT's "Frosty vs Rudolf" TmsT's "Frosty vs Rudolf"

You deserved the awards for this. I'm much more used to you making animutation. It was great to see what your actual art style looks like. Then again, I do like your animutation better. I just love seeing how fluidly everyone looks. Everyone moves in a wonderfully cartoonish way.

I think the best thing is how there's no actual gore until the very end. It actually looks pretty innocent for the most part. I don't think Frosty the Snowman was ever Santa's sidekick. Whatever, he's a Christmas icon. It's entertaining enough.

(2003)Knoxs Klay World5/6 (2003)Knoxs Klay World5/6

I can see why this won Daily Feature. The only problem is the small size. It's just great to see that alien again. It's great how the newspaper monster is the only sane man. Then again, he's not technically a man. The effects are quite good.

It's great to see everyone working together, more or less. Dr. Bob of course steals the show! The length is great too. They really all do seem to be acting in character. The pacing is well done.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

I admit that I don't love this as much as most people, but I still love it! It's just nice how the jokes keep going on and on. I had no idea you could change it into the mp4 format here. This is certainly too old for that format to be its original one. It was nice to see how faithful you were to the series. You even made Navi useful!

These characters show a lot of expression. It is funny to see Navi naked all close up like that. Then again, I haven't played a lot of the recent games. The sudden swearing was funny too. It's just nice to review something so popular here.