Be a Supporter!

ErichoEricho

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 105 Fans

All 10,435 flash Reviews

Wooden Path Wooden Path

This game really surprised me! I had no idea a game about making paths could be so cool! It was weird to see magic stuff there. I wasn't expecting it! I guess magic makes everything better. The happy music is cool too.

I really like how joyous it is. I know some of this isn't realistic of course. Well, I was referring to how they connected. The magic stuff was a given. This is a creative and pleasant game.

P-mation: "Uneasy Rider" P-mation: "Uneasy Rider"

While not one of your best cartoons, still quite good. I appreciate how good the animation is. It did manage to be more colorful than a lot of other stuff. You put such strong emotions in your characters. Everything is expressed so well. You really do put good designs on everything.

It helps that the music is nice and happy. It could have been a bit longer, though. I don't know why you didn't use the numbered Pencilmation in the title. Well, IanH stopped numbering Ian Is Bored after awhile. It's just a well flowing cartoon.

Zombie Survival: Outbreak Zombie Survival: Outbreak

I simply can't help but love this, because it's so great to see an authentic recreation of the Metal Slug game. Then again, I never played it as a kid. I've just gotten familiar with it here. You'd be surprised at how the difficulty changes. It was certainly fun to kill those zombies, as always. It was easy to get cocky.

I think the enemies should have health bars. It took a lot of shots to take them out. The graphics and sounds are masterfully done. I even like the protagonist's design. It works very well in the end.

Doof Ball Doof Ball

I can't recommend this game simply because I'm not very good at it. I guess I appreciate how it's unique. I manage to put up some good fights, though. It isn't very rewarding. It's just the same course over and over. Sometimes I do surprise myself at how long I last.

It just seems like everything is in the computer's favor. Nothing works out for me. The sounds and music are pretty good. I'm not sure what the differences between the teams are. The name sounds like something from "Phineas And Ferb".

Sewer Slide Fury Sewer Slide Fury

I admit that this game was pretty much the same thing over and over, but it was still good! There was always something going on. It's weird how I couldn't just punch through the things I normally duck under. I guess I couldn't punch the dirty stuff either. The music is quite triumphant.

It's a pretty easy going game. The music changes after awhile, which I like. I like the sound effects. It's always nice to have games that can be understood easily. Of course, they also have to be fun, which this was.

Waddle Antarctic Waddle Antarctic

I admit that I don't see how this is that popular. It seems like there's no real action. There isn't much of a background. I guess it was a pretty easy way to get medals. Maybe that's why people like it? Penguins are pretty cool, though.

The penguin just seemed to stand there. There wasn't much actual movement. The music was alright. It was just nothing memorable. I can't get into it much.

08jackt responds:

Fair enough, I totally get why not everyone would like something this...strange :b Thanks for giving it a go anyway!

Explomaniac Explomaniac

I'm starting to think the games you guys make are like generic brands. I've just been in the grocery store so much recently, I've noticed those. I still think this is a good game. It's really hard to go wrong with zombies. It's great to have this music. October is for horror of course!

It was a really fast paced game. It could have been better designed, though. The zombies could have not all been the same. It really is quite playable, though. Dang, you guys made a lot of games.

Election Incrimination Election Incrimination

While not that great, I did enjoy this. I thought it was actually some pretty smart political commentary. Don't worry, we found Osama. It was really great to see how Obama really did become President. Being topical is always a plus. The animation wasn't bad.

I didn't know there were new things that were added to the levels. The thing with Michael Jackson seems weird as he's dead now. In fact, lots of these guys are dead. See? Something important did happen during his administration.

Talesworth Arena Talesworth Arena

I'm not someone who is normally into games like this. I actually did end up liking this. I thought it would be more than a button mashing game. It was actually still good. I really could build up tension with myself. The title reminded me of Tails the fox.

The music was quite appropriate and worked well. I was surprised I could win from learning just one skill. I guess I'm better at this than I thought. I still want more visible action. This is worth checking out for most people.

Confusion Through Sand Confusion Through Sand

I loved this cartoon! It's so great that you are using your work in film festivals. I was at first amazed at how this was the first thing you did, but you have done other things on other websites. I was just amazed at how colorful this was done. It has some of the most unique backgrounds I've ever seen! I thought maybe it was a reference to "American Sniper".

I wasn't sure if it was enacting a certain part of the war on terrorism. I guess I just think about Osama bin Laden's death which was already a movie. This truly shows us the horrors of war. I believe this is quite realistic. It just shows you the unspeakable bravery our troops go through. God bless you!