All 13,509 flash Reviews

DragonBall CG Ep2 DragonBall CG Ep2

I really do like this. It's weird watching this and then knowing "Dragonball Super" came later. I didn't think "Dragonball GT" was the worst, but Super is much better. The animation is very nice. The goofy voices work quite well too. This is all done in good fun.

Android 19 has probably the funniest voice. I like the idea of Goku and Vegeta playing games. While not as good as Dragonball Abridged, still fun. Dang, a lot of stuff with "Dragonball Z" has been done since then. I liked the scenes with the different characters.

Adventure High Clean 0.32 Adventure High Clean 0.32

How odd. I think this is literally the first dating sim I've found with medals. I wasn't good at it. I never was good at these games. Well, at least I tried. The animation was kind of awkward here.

The music was nice. A lot of the backgrounds looked off. You really had to go through a lot here. I'm glad it at least had variety. I'd recommend it to fans of the genre.

HypnoChanger responds:

Thanks. Yeah, unfortunately all the backgrounds are still my old, bad art. I have been working with some artists to update and replace the old art but have not yet gotten to replacing the backgrounds. Hoping to get them replaced as soon as I can though.

FF: Kill Strawberry Clock FF: Kill Strawberry Clock

Well, I thought this would at least have more action. Even the layout was cheesy. There was literally no difference between these parts. You couldn't go back to the menu. What was up with that? It was too repetitive.

I thought this would be anti-clock. I guess it's fine that it wasn't. At least that was unexpected. You didn't even get rid of the frame around the characters! You know, the sprite ones.

Super Batter Up! Challenge Super Batter Up! Challenge

This was a good game, but my medals weren't showing up. I know I did what the game wanted. I was impressed at how many different games there were. There were just so many combinations. I'm so glad to like a sports game. I'm normally not into those.

It was a cute little game. You had to go to the next page for it. I guess the graphics could be better. It's a good game for the most part. The Z button was easier.

NSC's Ganbare Goemon NSC's Ganbare Goemon

Wait, are you NSC or DoctorWombat? I'll just go with the latter. I really did love this. I'm not a fan of this series. I barely know anything about it. It's still great to see all this cool action.

I liked hearing the Mario sound effects. Wait, were those in the actual game? Sasuke? I certainly know about that guy. The action was really good and I'm once again confused by how it was referred to as a comedy.

How Newgrounds Functions How Newgrounds Functions

I really do love this movie! No, I don't think they're dumb. I was really impressed at the social commentary. My only complaint is that the stick figures didn't talk audibly. It stuck out. Yeah, this is how we work.

I'm a sucker for recursive stuff. It gets so meta. I really liked the designs of the clocks. Maybe you could add Mario flashes? It's the most popular video game here.

CM2: Belmont's Revenge CM2: Belmont's Revenge

I was confused as to why this was labeled under "Comedy - Parody". Wow, that's the first time I've mentioned that. I mean, it was just a pretty straightforward cartoon. I did see some jokes. There weren't enough for a comedy. I just I'm just used to parodies.

I'm not a Castlevania fan. This was still pretty nice. I'm fairly familiar with the games. I recognize the music pretty well. You're very talented.

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow

I heard this joke before. Well, maybe I saw this and then heard it as a joke. I really like the animation. It's just one joke, but it is rather funny. It's nice to just see a cow become a helicopter. You even do more with that as the cow speeds up his speech.

Then you slow it down. You have enough for a full movie. Well, not a full movie in the strictest sense. I love how silly they look. I'm glad this mad cow thing is over by now.

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

Wow, it's amazing to see how this holds up! This is one of your longest cartoons ever! I just love seeing how much you've progressed. This really does have an interesting story. I am glad this stuff is still here. It's still as funny as ever.

There was so much going on. I don't even recognize the other guy. Of course, he would look so different with today's animation. I liked the Murphy joke. I miss Velvet.

Dungeon Slog Dungeon Slog

Well, that was weird. It was hard to really make anything of this. I guess the best part was probably how it was quite creative. I liked the designs of the enemies. I had little idea what was going on. The gameplay was pretty easy.

I will say that the graphics weren't that good. They looked kind of cheap. I still thought the good outweighed the bad. The music and sounds were pretty nice. While not that original, I liked it.