View Profile Ericho

8,750 Movie Reviews

It was nice to see something from you in color. I admit this isn't one of my favorites. I mean, it doesn't have much setup. It's just Shaq as a mermaid. It's still a cool concept. There's nothing gross about it.

The music's pretty sweet. I mean that in every sense of the word. It sounds like something from a Cola commercial. It's as non sequitur as it gets. It's pretty nice.

This was awesome! It's kind of too bad that I don't recognize most of the animators. Is this the longest collab ever here? I'd like to know. I admit that the bit with Wallace and Gromit didn't make much sense, but it was pretty funny. Weird how you showed Vegeta's penis, but not really.

How did he cream through his clothes? I could still see some of his genitals once or twice. The Launch bit was great. What did happen to her during Dragonball Z? The creator said he actually forget about her!

Those scenes could have been shorter. At least you have it. Rob works great because he annoys Mike more than he annoys the audience. I remember TheMysteriousMrEnter saying that. I really do love how the jokes keep on going. Who knew a French axe could be so funny?

It's great to see everything build on itself. There don't seem to be that many turns. It just seems slow given how much they talk. Wait, I don't really know how "Dungeons And Dragons" even works. It's always impressive to keep jokes up for nine minutes.

6,508 Game Reviews

I'm way more used to your art submissions. This at least wasn't that bad. I couldn't get past it much. I was at least able to get the medal where you push the statue over. You then jump on the red button. Three blocks explode, revealing a diamond beneath.

I thought you were supposed to jump on top of the columns at the beginning. I do not know how to advance. These graphics just don't look very slick. The title's kind of cute though. At least you tried something new.

Hmmm, why is the score so low? It seems just as good as any other soundboard. I mean, there's not a lot to compare it to. How is it even bad? It has easy access to things somebody said. What's even the criteria?

Is it because his voice is annoying? Okay, I'll give you that. Arfenhouse is still a great series. I guess there wasn't much detail. Once again, what soundboards have that much detail? Well, I don't like them much anyway.

Carbonwater responds:

Oh man, I forgot I even made this. Jesus.

Honestly, I didn't think this was that bad. The graphics look nice. The main problem was that I didn't understand it. I lowered the platform down on the first level. I thought that would do it. Instead, he still got through.

I'm using a laptop and don't have a mouse. I'm just not interested in it. The hints weren't any good. It reminded me of Weebl's "Inverse Shoot Em Up". A ripoff, maybe?

1,365 Audio Reviews

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

1,917 Art Reviews

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.

I am one of the most prolific reviewers on this website and even on the Internet! I am proud to be such a huge fan of this website!

28, Male