View Profile Ericho

8,415 Movie Reviews

It's kind of sad when a cartoon mocking crappy movies isn't that good itself. It's still not crappy. I do like seeing Butters. Well, someone who looks like Butters. The voice was kind of funny. Was the "Pokémon" poster meant to be anti-Pokémon?

Everyone's pro-Pokémon now. I liked how you killed the guy. This was mediocre at best. It was probably too short. It can be watchable.

This was just okay. I liked seeing Mario. It was weird how it had comedic moments, but was serious near the end. Well, I guess we can work with different genres. The music was pretty good. It's nothing special.

I'm at least somewhat familiar with "Final Fantasy VII". That's the one, right? It reminded me of "Super Smash Bros.". Everyone's in that nowadays. Your other submissions are better.

This might be the best Pube Muppet cartoon ever made. It completely abandons the standard formula. Instead, it takes place entirely in a car. DrunkMagiKoopa didn't even use the usual punchline. We saw some action! Of course, given Pube Muppet's descriptions, I wouldn't want to see action in these.

I can understand why DMK didn't like this series. It is pretty boring. I'm glad this had a car crash at the end. So this series can have variety. It should have its own section.

6,399 Game Reviews

This game is really weird. All I did was click arrows. Well, I got a medal so I'm not complaining. How weird it is that this got frontpaged. Well, I'm not one to judge. At least it's harmless.

I don't know why zebras were chosen of all things. There's really no reason. Well, it makes as much sense as anything else. The music was okay. It's just nothing memorable.

I liked this, but it could have been better. I think the concept wasn't that good. You had to wait for them to switch sides. That is literally. I still think it was original. I prefer the original "Space Invaders".

You're so smart! Nearly all of your things are edutainment in some way. I love your style. Like most people, I wish you were still here. I don't remember much about electricity.

It's always great to have educational stuff here. I admit there wasn't a theme to these lessons. It was just teaching in general. I can appreciate that. I love the CGI. This just looks so wonderfully goofy.

I wish you could kill your enemies. Instead, you just stun them. It was still a very unique game. The music's nice too. I think this is very underappreciated.

1,265 Audio Reviews

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

1,889 Art Reviews

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.

I am one of the most prolific reviewers on this website and even on the Internet! I am proud to be such a huge fan of this website!

29, Male