View Profile Ericho

9,166 Movie Reviews

Well, I learned something from this! Then again, I knew the date already. Wait, I forgot it at this point! The animation is as absolutely gorgeous as ever. I'm so glad this was over a minute long. I mean, that's long compared to your other submissions.

The colors are fantastic. Every country has its own unique culture. That's what makes us different. Glad it wasn't in Spanish. I've forgotten everything I learned about that. Please give this its own section!

Yes, this is all funnier thanks to "Dora And The Lost City Of Gold" coming out. That was a good movie! It had a really dumb trailer, though. I appreciate the great animation. It seems like this was a common parody. I've seen this in live-action too. Well, like an actual trailer.

I'm glad Map wasn't in the movie. Nice to see an underdog win Daily Feature. I'm glad it wasn't too violent. I see a lot of cartoons like that. Dang, these are some good reviews here.

I admit I was kind of disappointed it didn't feature your regular characters. It was still amazing! I admit it got a bit too weird for my tastes. It probably shouldn't have attempted to have a plot. Still an incredible cartoon. I remember these kinds of games.

Well, I think they were loading screens. It was certainly nostalgic. The designs were so creative. At least there were subtitles. It's just a great cartoon.

6,618 Game Reviews

This was quite an impressive game. I admit it's probably too hard for me to like that much. It was still quite interesting. The best part was how original it was. I admit that it wasn't easy to play with all those enemies. I hate it when they respawn!

I assume I didn't have to do anything special to fight them. I just literally went towards them. I wish there wasn't so much negative space. Well, it's probably used later. Could've had some music too.

What's with all these point and click adventure games on the front page lately? I will always give you credit for following the "Final Fantasy 7 Collab". This was still interesting. I thought this was going to be about the son avenging his father's death. It was unpredictable that way.

The art was fairly good. I'm just not that much into point and click adventure games. Still, it was at least innovative and had a nice story. I uh, got some easy medals. I need to stop saying that. The layout's quite good.

Hmm, wasn't really a game. It was more just of a movie with clicking. Still, it told a good story. I've reviewed so many things it doesn't really matter if I've seen the other installments. This seems good in its own right. Dregg kind of looks like a "Death Note" character.

The drawings and sprite work are really nice. It's hard to get into something so talky. Well, how can it be Part 3 if it's Medieval Cop 9? It's definitely nice to look at. I can compliment on how it's fairly unique.

1,289 Audio Reviews

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

CarlTheVoiceactor responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

1,891 Art Reviews

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.

I am one of the most prolific reviewers on this website and even on the Internet! I am proud to be such a huge fan of this website!

31, Male