weebl and bob - pikea pt3 weebl and bob - pikea pt3

I wish this had taken place in the store. Well, I guess it is the warehouse. I just wish there were more characters. Weebl and Bob work better with other people. I did like the Sweden satellite. I liked the Bat thing too.

Some of the jokes got repetitive. It was still mostly funny. Most of the jokes worked. It just wasn't the best in the series. I did like how it escalated.

weebl and bob - pikea pt2 weebl and bob - pikea pt2

Oh, you really did show the next scene! I thought that would be just a joke. I am very glad to say this was better than the last episode. It had a lot more jokes. I especially enjoyed the warehouse thing. Where do Weebl and Bob live?

Well, it's just a random background. It was funny to see that live-action guy too. Oh, Pikea is related to pie. Or it's Pie and Ikea put together. Dang, that last image was unpleasant.

weebl and bob - pikea pt1 weebl and bob - pikea pt1

This was good, but not great. I think the biggest problem was that it was mostly them stuck in traffic. That still led to some good moments, though. I like how it won't be that for the whole "saga". Yeah, this is the longest part episode you've done. The animation was fine.

At first, I thought "Pikea" had something to do with Pokémon. You know, Pikachu? I guess it was a pun on Ikea. I like how you set up a cliff hanger. Like that last joke.

Dinogen Dinogen

So this was made on January 1st? The first popular submission of the year! I admit it seems to move too slowly. You had to do so much with the tutorial. At least I got a medal for it. The graphics are decent.

There was just too much exposition. I'm stumped at the bit where the three of us have guns. The music's pretty good too. It's pretty easy to understand. It's just a nice game overall but not great for me.

Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1 Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1

This was a very fun game. I'm surprised the rating isn't higher. Funny, this doesn't really seem like the Arrogancy series. Well, that made it more unique! I loved how simple it was. I'm glad you fought other enemies and went to different places.

Okay, there wasn't that much variety, but it was something. The music was a lot of fun too. It was good to have a game with such straightforward gameplay. That's always good. I rarely see a chapter name in a game.

Songbird Symphony v0.2 Songbird Symphony v0.2

Well, I have some bad news. With the Unity player, my browser just can't handle it. Well, I can still play some of it. I got as far as the first singing blue bird. I know I'm pressing down on S but it doesn't show up. At least I had sort of an adventure.

The graphics are nice. I thought this would be a game where all you did was sync up the stuff on screen. I'm glad there was more. You have pretty good mobility here. You can expect that from a bird.

Joysteak responds:

Hi Ericho! Ah, I know it's slow on Unity player. We are trying hard to optimise the game so it'll be less laggy for our players. Still, I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

The Real Folk Blues The Real Folk Blues

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

Halls of the Holy Halls of the Holy

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut 3AM (DUBstep) NG Cut

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

philip literal philip literal

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Sleeping Good Personality Sleeping Good Personality

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Joe from Forever Ago Joe from Forever Ago

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.