View Profile Ericho

9,067 Movie Reviews

Wait, you're anti-Pokémon? Pokémon has in fact created more revenue than "Star Wars". Everybody has gone insane over the prequels and how George Lucas is the Anti-Christ. By that same definition, YOU are the Anti-Christ! Anyway, this was pretty dumb. Did you bleep out the word gay?

That seems homophobic. Well, this was before gay rights was mainstream. This just seemed too short and stupid. We love Pokémon now! I remember back when the section was just anti-Pokémon.

I did kind of like that Alzheimer's joke at the end. Wait, my grandparents died of that! What am I saying?! Anyway, this was still pretty bad. It's so weird how I grew up thinking Ronald Reagan was one of the best Presidents. Now everyone hates him.

Well, everyone hates everyone nowadays. Christopher Hitchens taught us a lot. Except Mr. Rogers. Nice of you to apologize to Regis. I'm kind of neutral to him.

How did this not win an award of some kind? This is the best submission I've seen for 2000 so far! I guess most people thought it was too short. It was still enjoyable for me. You were one of the first people here. It's great to see where everyone started.

The animation is great! I wish this had in fact become a series. Wait, did it? It's hard to keep track of everything. Well, a 3.42 is still a fairly high score for 2000.

MindChamber responds:

Haha I love you man,.. but this is very corny and pretty terrible.. though the oulines for the actual series could've been something.. ahh well

6,563 Game Reviews

I admit it's not great, but it's still quite good. This is probably because another movie in the franchise is coming out. I'm so impressed at how much better those films have gotten. Seems like most people have forgotten the show. I admit the Britney Spears joke was funny. Eh, she's had her ups and downs.

The music's quite good. I forgot if this ever came out. There's just too much stuff here to take track of. I thought this would be shorter. It was still fine.

What does that say? Everything is backwards. I think it's "Raeh enod Rey". Or is it "Yer done hear"? Oh, that's it! This was more fun than the other entries in this bunny kill series.

Wait, don't confuse that with the actual "Bunnykill" series. Well, that's a lot better. It was pretty enjoyable with how simple it was. I can usually appreciate that. The music was fairly good too.

This game was pretty enjoyable. It's mostly because of how it's something different from you. I think it worked out quite well. I admit it was a tad boring. I mean, it was just these hands walking around. Still, it was quite fun.

It's nice to have this music too. It's good for a quick play. The medals didn't show up on screen. I'm so used to seeing them.

1,365 Audio Reviews

This may have the highest rating of anything I've seen in the audio portal. 4.71! That's crazy! I really do feel bad because I don't give this the full score. I mean, I guess I'm just not into folk blues. It's still a great song.

I had no idea this would have lyrics. It might have had a little less chorus at the beginning. This is still a great voice. Is that really yours? You certainly know how to capture the spirit of the blues and congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite song!

I didn't find this to be anything that original. That doesn't stop it from being a good song. The strongest point is how authentic it all sounds. You really know how to create atmosphere. That's important for a lot of songs. Were you talking about Christmas holly?

I think you meant to say "holy". Or meant to type "holy". This had a fairly good length. There wasn't that much variation with itself. It certainly gets me in the Church spirit.

Snak responds:

Thanks for the review! I appreciate the viewpoint :D I did indeed mean to type "Holy" and not holly. Thanks for pointing that out. Atmosphere is generally the goal for me when I make music so I'm glad I hit that mark and am also extremely happy you enjoyed! It's been awhile since I've made new music but I think this review may have put me back in the spirit for it! Thanks again and cheers.

Wow, this song was absolutely amazing! I can understand why Egoraptor loves it so much. Yeah duh, that's his voice too. As a huge fan of his, it was great to hear his voice so randomly. This had so much style! Everything about this is so fast paced.

It certainly doesn't seem like two minutes. It's hard to even think you could put so much stuff in such a short time. There were some bubble noises, clapping and bass sounds. It's just this great mishmash of so many great sounds! May these genres live on forever! You deserve all these reviews.

1,917 Art Reviews

I admit that it's hilarious to take such a goofy character and make him serious. What literal phrase was he thinking about? It's been awhile since I've seen the actual cartoon. I remember favoriting that one. Congrats on being Egoraptor's favorite art submission! You probably deserve it.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. It must be hard for him all the time. He kind of looks like Butters from "South Park". Come to think of it, he's almost in the same decision. I guess I like losing characters.

Oh, I get it. I didn't quite understand the joke, but it's all obvious now. I just love this. It's only one joke, but damn is it funny. You just have no idea what's going to be in this picture. I guess more observant people could tell from the title.

Well, this teaches a good lesson at least. Disney's rich enough on their own now. I love the prince's look. It would be hard for them to uh...be together. I don't want to think about those implications. Thank you for this original and hilarious idea!

Yes, I finally got up with all your art pieces! I admit this was kind of weird. It wasn't as good as most of your other pieces. I am glad you told us why you submitted it. I wish you would come back here! I am not familiar with this character at all.

I am glad it's at least something different. You rarely draw men here. The colors were fairly good. I don't see what this has to do with poop, cats, farts, or pee. Oh well, random humor can be funny.

I am one of the most prolific reviewers on this website and even on the Internet! I am proud to be such a huge fan of this website!

29, Male